RPGM - Completed - Monster Hunter Sapphire [Final] [Nuruhachi Pon Pon]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

one of the worst games i've ever played on this site. re-hashed nonsense, done horribly. don't waste your time, effort, or fap on any of this. even the art is just a snooze. the characters are void of any personality, the story is weaker than just about anything you've ever read. bad. 100% bad.

this game should be used to show game devs exactly what not to do with a "princess monster slayer" adult title. trash to the core.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Vasyok

lol her after 2 years its translated. Nice art but the game is shit. Just copy-paste of all the standard that is in such games. There are very few h-scenes and dialogs at this time are just a couple of phrases.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

fuzzbuddy

The game is very slow due to the very high number of enemy spawns and extremely basic quests. After a couple of battles, I decided to restart and play on easy, and it there was still a massive difficulty spike after leaving the town. The combat system was interesting and might be appealing to some people who want a difficult game, but I didn't see much sexual content, and what was there was brief and poorly written.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

Clunky combat system.
    Monster is too aggressive & escape is not an option. You can pick Escape but you would get into combat back again, there isn't an ounce of space for you to leave the monster alone.
    If there is another thing I hate, is there is no option to enable sprint/walk.

Play at easy difficulty, but it feel like it is hard difficulty due to how jagged the combat is.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

tiltproofno

7 h scene, combat system is aid, way to mutch monster, can't escape in combat, h scene are not repetable, death = game over.
    only one city, some classes are terrible.
    art is the only decent thing
    can't recommand that game