• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
...How is this ntr? Did the companions confess their love to fmc or something?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
A little too much sausage and fat in this compared to impy's last game, or maybe it's not the futa but rather how they look on top of it. I can't really feel for the NTR if they're not worth loving in the first place, needs more variety than thunder thighs and hot dogs.

The gameplay is pretty cool, but the game itself needs way more content if we're going to have to lose our boner every time we have to travel.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
...How is this ntr? Did the companions confess their love to fmc or something?
next update is going to have a phone mechanic that lets you follow what the others are up to, i think then it might have ntr. otherwise its just voyeur for now

Does this have sex scenes or are they "not yet added" like in Secrets of the Bastion?
there are only 4 events for now + some lewd combat sprites for each character combo, no real sex yet, Impy listed them and their conditions on the game's itch.io page
played it for a couple hours and its pretty fun, no grind unlike summer sweepers. but not much to do for now other testing the combat, v2 or v3 will add a key mechanic for you to let you watch those not in your party

Reactions: hp_surfer

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Are there self-bisection in the game? More importantly, the "essence" of ourselves?

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
That ain't even ntr. I'll play it. "NTR" tag is getting ridiculous now adays. Getting to the point where if your waitress at Denny's is getting fucked that'll count as ntr lol.
Hey! That Waitress said hi to me first though, it's not fair that the creepy gentlemen/hung futa approached her from behind, bent her over my table and used her as a onahole while she was taking my order. We bonded on a spiritual level when I told her how I wanted my eggs. I am so sick of being NTR'd at my local restaurants

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
This game looks so nice, but the NTR tag is a massive turn off for me. Hope those who like the tag get to enjoy it though!

Reactions: Koumi

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
next update is going to have a phone mechanic that lets you follow what the others are up to, i think then it might have ntr. otherwise its just voyeur for now
I was asking if the companions confess their love to fmc and got into a relationship with her since that's what netorare all about, though that a nice mechanic

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I was asking if the companions confess their love to fmc and got into a relationship with her since that's what netorare all about, though that a nice mechanic
nothing like that yet, but you might get dating later like in Summer Sweepers
the only companions now are her mom, the dwarf girl, and the childhood friend of the wolf boy, so i dont see how this will turn into ntr :D, the only flirty npc is the goblin

Reactions: fraazx

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Impy's games have always been NTR lite, for better or worse. In both this and I think Bastion it's planned you'll be able to get build a bit more of a relationship with your companions, but they'll never be "Oh no my wife/lover/childhoodfriendwhoIlikedandwasalsototallyintomebutwebothweretooshytosayanything has been stolen by chad!"

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Impy's games have always been NTR lite, for better or worse. In both this and I think Bastion it's planned you'll be able to get build a bit more of a relationship with your companions, but they'll never be "Oh no my wife/lover/childhoodfriendwhoIlikedandwasalsototallyintomebutwebothweretooshytosayanything has been stolen by chad!"
To be fair, even that is just nukige style ntr and not the story related aspects. It's pretty clear Impy's games are very text light in general, which is the main reason why what few there are should be should at least be focused on character build up instead of just having all characters be generic sluts and whores written, but to each their own I suppose. Dumber can be better sometimes.

Either way content is really what this game needs atm. Gameplay is just generic grid based rpg and that's a drag to bother with without any H content, that mine sweeper game at least had in-game voyeurs events.

Last edited:
Reactions: flobadog

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
To be fair, even that is just nukige style ntr and not the story related aspects. It's pretty clear Impy's games are very text light in general, which is the main reason why what few there are should be should at least be focused on character build up instead of just having all characters be generic sluts and whores written, but to each their own I suppose. Dumber can be better sometimes.

Either way content is really what this game needs atm. Gameplay is just generic grid based rpg and that's a drag to bother with without any H content, that mine sweeper game at least had in-game voyeurs events.
There is a tiny bit of mid-battle H-stuff, but it's limited to a single frame of something vaguely lewd for each companion with each client. You're totally right that just more content is the big thing this one needs at the moment

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes