Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Nevermind, shoulda played more. The Queen's kidnapping is definitely more in the vein of proper NTR. That said, the the extremely flippant reactions and outright mockery from bystanders and family kind of makes me wonder how people in this setting would react if Lily/Felix necked themselves over it.
bad ending the MC kills himself on minecraft

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Can we agree that Impy's best job yet was Summer Sweeper then?
Yeah it was the only game that actually felt like it was coherent and not just a random slew of scenes with no rhyme or reason. I actually played Summer Sweeper multiple times but there doesn't feel like there's much need to do anything more than just get a complete gallery patch and view the scenes on their own for their later games because there doesn't feel like there even is any context needed.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
All right, finished the last 2 runs of this game. Who is best girl? For me its either Nadia or Anne. Though for Lilly as protag, I like Wendy and Maria endings more, but still like Anne swap events more.

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
doesn't feel like there's much need to do anything more than just get a complete gallery patch and view the scenes on their own for their later games because there doesn't feel like there even is any context needed.
plsexplain how this does not apply to S.S.?
(only major difference between S.S. and M.M. that I can note is that M.M. is much faster in giving content.) Library.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_Ainz
Jul 6, 2021
This doesn't read/feel like NTR at all. It's more like the MC either has no game or simply waits so long to make a move that someone else does first.
Many NTR Artists/Writers/Developers seem to go off the initial assumption that all women belong to the MC until proven otherwise.

Jul 6, 2021
I like this game but one of my major gripes with it is how the futa is handled. Don't get me wrong, I am a major futa enjoyer, but a thing I don't like to see is a futa with a small dick and/or getting cucked. Lilly has both these things happen to her, and it feels disappointing. In my view, there is no point to a futa if she is not penetrating and being dominant, and Lilly is the embodiment of that. I think the futa that Impy makes is best when it's not the MC. Anne is also a disappointment, she would've been better as simply a girl who got fucked by futa's, cucking Felix.

Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone have a complete save file/gallery? I'm a big fan of Impy's games, but finding all the content is sometimes more hassle than it's worth.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I kinda agree with the precious post but the traditional gallery system in Impy's games doesn't make sense to me. The fun is getting to the scenes after some progression.

Reactions: bucefala

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
so how do you get courage interventions anyways?
You have to win 4 challenges. Battles that award you for challenges have a lock in the upper right corner. If you hover with the mouse over it, it display what challenges there are and which are still available and which you already achieved. I think every map with 3 or more clouds reward challenges, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I usually go for "Do nothing on the first turn", "Use only attacks", "Only use the companion" (with wendy) and then either "Defeat 16 groups" or "Use only items".

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Use only leader or companion are generally better out of them all. You have an attack and item and the other member as a meatshield. I never managed to do the only kill one or less groups.

Jul 20, 2019
this would've been really good if you could just go collect all the events in one fell swoop without having to trigger the endgame like i have twice now. i think im just going to settle for a full gallery save or something because this is too annoying

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes