Flash Abandoned Monster Musume Dungeons [v1.01 Fix] [Wataponno]

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
does anyone have the save code for all the gallery unlocks? I'm currently stuck on the graveyard dungeon and everything is too strong, and i always start with low hp they keep one shotting

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I have only the roughest knowledge of Japanese, but it's to my knowledge that while "musume" does mean "daughter," it's also used to mean "girl," though if it's intended to be a more casual usage or to try and differentiate it from a word like "shoujo" is beyond me.
With all that being said, with this game being Western-made, I find there to be zero reason for them to say musume instead of just girl. Maybe they want their game to stand out amongst other games that are titled Monster Girl [third word], but it's a rather lazy approach to it.

I'd blame the developers for trying to go the extra weeb-y mile with the usage of "musume." "Monster musume," as far as I know, is the easiest way to say "monster girl" in Japanese. It also doesn't help that the series "Monster Musume" is just shorthand for the full name "Monster Musume no iru Nichijou" (Everyday Life With Monster Girls), which is pretty damn lengthy, thus the reason for the shortening. Another example of the term's usage is how to an English-speaking audience, we call the ever-(in)famous game "Monster Girl Quest," but in Japanese the title is "MonMusu Quest," with MonMusu just being a cutesy shorthand for "monster musume" (and thus just going back to meaning monster girl). So the manga series and its anime adaptation didn't invent the term, just popularized it.

(Heavy apologies for my abuse of parentheses and quotation marks here, lmao.)
Why is MonMusu Quest infamous?

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Here is the cheat codes

Press enter, type the code (it will appear on screen), press enter again. A moan means the code is right.
deku: become OP
ouijeleveux: unlocks all the gallery
expcometome: gain a lot of aracana
nextplz: blaze through the story
pixelfun: give very lewd ideas to the students and teachers of the Academy

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Why is MonMusu Quest infamous?
Well, it's probably more on the "famous" side, but I feel like every adult game has a level of "infamy" to it, not only for the general nature of the game, but elements like content, themes, designs, etc. that'd be found within.
In which case I'd say that MGQ's infamy would stem from the base concept of "play as a young man fending off various non-human women who are attempting to rape him," and the variety of artists leading to some... unappealing design choices and inconsistencies. The weird shit from the third chapter like the chimeras and angels is the most obvious example of the former. The latter is best summed up when you have Granberia described as a form of dragon girl, but honestly just looks more like a generic lizardwoman, there's the Dragon Pup who is actually slightly more dragon-esque than Granberia, and the Dragon Girl you fight in the volcano which just looks like... a girl sticking out of a dragon's mouth.

Jun 30, 2017
i cant help with that as i have not tested the cheats but those are the most recent ones. maybe it requires you to be in a specific place for it to activate
you just push enter and start typing, doesn't matter where it seems.
I've been doing in the bedroom, you'll see the text appear centre of screen as you type

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i know many ppl hate flash especially in 2020 but i still think its graphics are epic (i love pixelart games)