Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Oh shit, another story where the girls treat the Mc like shit and he doesn't even fight back.

You should add femdom tag...

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So? Don't support the dev on Patreon. And nobody's forcing you to. "Vote" with your money. I don't see a problem here.
Unless your problem is that people have opposing views on AI than you and the "it's plagiarism" argument does not affect them and they'd gladly support the dev who's using "plagiarised AI art"?
You lurked for 5 years, just to come out now and have the dumbest take. I can almost appreciate the bit.

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
You lurked for 5 years, just to come out now and have the dumbest take. I can almost appreciate the bit.
First, get your math right - I've "lurked" for almost 7 years.
Second: if your best reaction to opposing opinion is just "you dumb", then sorry - you're just immature and we have nothing to discuss. That also means you should not be the one making (important) decisions.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
First, get your math right - I've "lurked" for almost 7 years.
Second: if your best reaction to opposing opinion is just "you dumb", then sorry - you're just immature and we have nothing to discuss. That also means you should not be the one making (important) decisions.
You opinion was 'I don't have a problem', which is dumb. Vote with your wallet? Also dumb as hell. Sorry if you feel slighted because your opinion is too stupid to require much more explanation than that. You clearly give zero fucks about anything outside of yourself, and so weren't worth the time for a detailed rebuttal; because you clearly wouldn't care enough to change your mind anyways. So why bother?

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
You opinion was 'I don't have a problem', which is dumb. Vote with your wallet? Also dumb as hell. Sorry if you feel slighted because your opinion is too stupid to require much more explanation than that. You clearly give zero fucks about anything outside of yourself, and so weren't worth the time for a detailed rebuttal; because you clearly wouldn't care enough to change your mind anyways. So why bother?
Great! Then care about problems you have no control of but never go vote. That'll show them!
Also you cared enough to write these long ramblings. So you are contradicting yourself - you bothered.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Great! Then care about problems you have no control of but never go vote. That'll show them!
Also you cared enough to write these long ramblings. So you are contradicting yourself - you bothered.
There is caring enough to have fun, insofar as one can playing with in idiot. Then there is caring enough to put in the effort to try and engage with someone honestly in an attempt to change their mind. Boy, you clearly aren't worth the effort of the later.

Nice try there, but I do in fact vote. However you are getting real boring, real fast. Got any more zingers in your back pocket, or are you ready to do us all a favor and go back to silently lurking for another 7 years?

pydarlohjeban

Jun 10, 2017
There is caring enough to have fun, insofar as one can playing with in idiot. Then there is caring enough to put in the effort to try and engage with someone honestly in an attempt to change their mind. Boy, you clearly aren't worth the effort of the later.

Nice try there, but I do in fact vote. However you are getting real boring, real fast. Got any more zingers in your back pocket, or are you ready to do us all a favor and go back to silently lurking for another 7 years?
Ah, so that's why you seem so rude - because you're not having fun. Got it!
Anyway, so who's forcing you to pay for a game with "plagiarised AI art"? Blink twice if you are being held hostage!

Last edited:
Reactions: Deej26

Deej26

Feb 15, 2024
lmfao imagine fighting over a hentai game. if it bothers you so much then dont support the game, easy as that. no one is forcing you to play it or spend money. if you really care about AI art, then actually do something in real life to ban AI arts than go on the internet and be a chihuahua who only knows how to bark but too scared to actually do something. this shit is just global pollution all over again

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
glad im not the only one keeping ai cg unfiltered, this might be the most bothered ive ever been by ai cg so far :/
at least afrobull's art style is so recognizable that we know who exactly the victim is, smaller artist are more unfortunate.
such reckless usage, to not even bother paying respect to the original artist, who draws what they want, the way they want.
instead they are used unknowingly by others who want to "draw" what they drew, choosing what happens to be the prettiest result.

Reactions: kagekami42

ogkhan

Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't really give a fuck if you weren't paywalling early access from such an obvious plagiarism, even if you didn't intend to. It's a very shitty thing to do when your hard training ai art off a specific artist because I've never seen someone ai art look so closely like that before down to the style and posing. I mean it's a good style over that generic slop but I have even less respect because despite having it do all the work for you, there's still so many very glaring inconsistencies. I hope you, and many other ai artist will eventually come to the realization one day that putting actual effort goes a long ways.

Reactions: kagekami42

ax9897

Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't really give a fuck if you weren't paywalling early access from such an obvious plagiarism, even if you didn't intend to. It's a very shitty thing to do when your hard training ai art off a specific artist because I've never seen someone ai art look so closely like that before down to the style and posing. I mean it's a good style over that generic slop but I have even less respect because despite having it do all the work for you, there's still so many very glaring inconsistencies. I hope you, and many other ai artist will eventually come to the realization one day that putting actual effort goes a long ways.
Don't worry. The way the science of generative Ai goes, and how they are made and trained, those AIs will die from human hubris. with every day more and more thieves like them posting always more andf more AI generated content on internet, the more and more "poluted" the base, massive training data will be. And the shittier the future generations of generative AIs will be.

We've got a great exemple of it with language models like Chat GPT, or the one Google uses being worse in terms of realiability of the content they provide, spewing out more and more fake stuff every day compared to previous generations, which while they Wrote in a "not really human" way had mostly real data and infos they would answer with.

Generative AIs being overused, like by mr "Imma steal an artist's work and dedication to its craft" is doing, is killing future AIs.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks to the dev for the second update.
Wonderful art and great story, thank you.

Everyone here who complains about AI.
Sorry to break it to you but it is here to stay. Some can make awesome things with it others can't do jack.
If Nuteku (Dev) drew everything by hand in the same art style, would that be a problem?
Can a painter own a style - no. No one's work is being stolen here.
AI is speeding things up for consumers who always complain that things take forever.
Finally, artists will spend less time on painstaking drawing and invest it into development.

PS: To all AI haters, is ChatGPT stilling sentences from books?

Nuteku is doing an amazing job of world-building and has a great sense of what proper lewd art is. Thank you!

Reactions: JaoGavoke

from125

Mar 4, 2019
Thanks to the dev for the second update.
Wonderful art and great story, thank you.

Everyone here who complains about AI.
Sorry to break it to you but it is here to stay. Some can make awesome things with it others can't do jack.
If Nuteku (Dev) drew everything by hand in the same art style, would that be a problem?
Can a painter own a style - no. No one's work is being stolen here.
AI is speeding things up for consumers who always complain that things take forever.
Finally, artists will spend less time on painstaking drawing and invest it into development.

PS: To all AI haters, is ChatGPT stilling sentences from books?

Nuteku is doing an amazing job of world-building and has a great sense of what proper lewd art is. Thank you!

sincerely i think the main issue here is not the AI art (it looks good), but how the dev handled things, i feel like it would have been fine if he knew and clearly stated that X art style is from Y person, and didn't set up an early access behind a paywall(which looks scummy at best, given the situation).

so yeah, i don't see the issue with AI art, but he fumbled a bit on the preparation, and didn't research if his AI art was trained at someone else's Style.

also, this is not really directed at the dev or this art in specific, i like AI art but often times seeing it in games gives me a soulless vibe, they look good with in-painting and some fixes, but it just feels off, soulless, generic, so i kind of hope that the art on visual novels and these story telling games don't take this turn, cause character-building is also a thing.

minagali

Apr 23, 2023
The voices aren't AI apart from Phanta's Dad (a side character who only appears for one event) :cry:
Lmao I don't care about AI but dev clearly is a little liar, there are AI artifacts in the voice lines and they claim the voices aren't AI aside from one character, so I don't believe it one bit they say they didn't know they were stealing someone's art style when they are trying to sell AI voices as human ones on top of that.

I don't get why you feel the need to add up lies on a pirate website where no one would care if you were just being honest. Just don't try to sell things for what they aren't.

Nuteku

Professor at the Netherworld Academy
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2019
Lmao I don't care about AI but dev clearly is a little liar, there are AI artifacts in the voice lines and they claim the voices aren't AI aside from one character, so I don't believe it one bit they say they didn't know they were stealing someone's art style when they are trying to sell AI voices as human ones on top of that.

I don't get why you feel the need to add up lies on a pirate website where no one would care if you were just being honest. Just don't try to sell things for what they aren't.
Yea, you're right. There are AI voices and I shouldn't have claimed they weren't, hence why I stopped using them (because most were crap). That was two months ago though when I was a new developer and I wouldn't hide something like that now. Though I don't really interact with this thread much aside from updating it so I forgot I even said that. Thanks for reminding me so I got a chance to clear it up :)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes