1. 3.00 star(s)

MinusPlus

Pros:
    - solid art
    - solid writing
    - choice of gender and sexual preference is nice
    - nice pixel art

Cons:
    -setting things up for a girl can be difficult since it's hard to know exactly what they want specifically for lighting and temperature, and the game gives little indication of how close or far you are.
    - after the initial set up there is nothing to do for a character other than spam existing dialogue and events until a new event shows up, making getting affection tedious.
    - the "management" aspects of the game are all purely frontloaded, and even then it's all very simple stuff.
    - only one piece of art per character is lackluster. I understand that the character gender choice doubles the amount of art needed per character, but if you're going to make the decision to have that choice, other parts of the game shouldn't be compromised.

Suggestions:
    - more dialogue is needed to make characters feel more involved and to make affection gains less tedious.
    - one mini game per character that builds up affection would also be a solid possibility.
    - characters interacting with other characters would help with immersion.
    - instead of single diet options, having to decide the proportions of meat, fish, and vegetables for a character on a day to day basis would be good. For example, Flare could on some days want 3 portions meat and 2 portions veg out of 5, or pure meat.
    - fulfilling character needs would definitely improve immersion. For example, if a character wanted a specific item, you'd be able to get it and raise affection and maybe unlock an event.
    - sending the girls on activities to boost affection and have events occur would be interesting.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

KamiofDeath

The potential is there. It really is,

But this game proceeds to screw you in terms of actual meat on the bones in terms of game play mechanics and what you can do except fiddle with the temp and lighting until the characters jump your bone for a ultimately super unsatisfying text box and 20seconds of poorly drawn hentai.

I can see this games potential but the ball has been dropped in to many departments for me to come back to it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

if you like furry then you will really enjoy this game. also if your bisexual then you should definetly try this game out with both straight and gay scenes. really fun and hope for more in the future my only complaint is a lack of sex sounds.