2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
KAREN-BANNER.png

Overview:
Take on the role of a Junior Researcher, who just applied and was hired by NYLIC Laboratories!
NYLIC Laboratories specializes in researching the different likes and dislikes of monster girls and boys, also known as "Kin".
Your job is to study these individuals and provide them with anything they ask,
for that makes researching them easier on the both of you.
Success means climbing the ladder in your career while failure means you'll be fired!​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Developer: AstroKaen - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8 Public
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

QNyTSt.png VBY9l0.png tvGkAk.png ZXmwiK.png jPWsVj.png Iz5Fw7.png aQoc4e.png 6XLjda.png 4_zoiP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
looks good but more than 1 art style rises some concerns.
No need to be concerned, over the next few updates we'll be updating the games artwork so that It's all under 1 consistent art style.(The artist in my studio will be working together instead of separately to make an overall consistent art-style)

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
"Mobile Game" and "Management" are two scary tags for me; is it super convoluted/grindy? (Do I hover on a map screen, maintaining my skills and stats/energy bar) Or is this standard VN "Check up on who ever you like".

I'm not very competitive, I like story focus game play, and not strategy oriented ones.

Art looks nice, and is one of the first het female friendly monster dating/fucking game I've ever come across, I've been wanting to try games like these, but they're often lesbian when woman inclusive. I'm pretty interested in it!

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
"Mobile Game" and "Management" are two scary tags for me; is it super convoluted/grindy? (Do I hover on a map screen, maintaining my skills and stats/energy bar) Or is this standard VN "Check up on who ever you like".

I'm not very competitive, I like story focus game play, and not strategy oriented ones.

Art looks nice, and is one of the first het female friendly monster dating/fucking game I've ever come across, I've been wanting to try games like these, but they're often lesbian when woman inclusive. I'm pretty interested in it!
I'm glad you're interested! No worries it isn't convoluted/grindy so please feel free to give it a try. You don't maintain your stats and energy, you actually maintain the characters you check in on stats and energy that's where the management comes from. I've been trying to find a nice balance of the player always having something to do while also making progression feel natural and not rushed so I would love to hear your feedback as I continue to try to find that balance.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I'm glad you're interested! No worries it isn't convoluted/grindy so please feel free to give it a try. You don't maintain your stats and energy, you actually maintain the characters you check in on stats and energy that's where the management comes from. I've been trying to find a nice balance of the player always having something to do while also making progression feel natural and not rushed so I would love to hear your feedback as I continue to try to find that balance.
Alright! That sounds more my style, I'll give it a look, then!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
AstroKaen
Lewd Content
Monster XXXperiment allows you to choose between two genders for lewd content.

• Male
  • Female
The body type gender you choose not only changes the sexual content but also changes dialogue as well.
To clarify, is this referring to the player character, their partner/s, or both? And are gay and straight content both fully avoidable according to the player's preference?

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
AstroKaen

To clarify, is this referring to the player character, their partner/s, or both? And are gay and straight content both fully avoidable according to the player's preference?
This refers to both. Gay and straight content are both fully avoidable according to the player's preference. Your gender dictates which sexual scenes you will get with your partners and your partners gender will dictate wether the scene is straight or gay.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Fun game so far, haven't seen too much though as I ran into a bug when changing the room decor for (female) Flare. I clicked on the second room option and this popped up. I was able to rollback and then was able to change the room successfully, so not sure what's up with this.

Edit: nevermind, it doesn't seem to be tied to the room decor at all. It's popped up several more times as time has progressed, with no apparent cause in different locations and menus. Or maybe it is. Idk.

Last edited:

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Fun game so far, haven't seen too much though as I ran into a bug when changing the room decor for (female) Flare. I clicked on the second room option and this popped up. I was able to rollback and then was able to change the room successfully, so not sure what's up with this.

Edit: nevermind, it doesn't seem to be tied to the room decor at all. It's popped up several more times as time has progressed, with no apparent cause in different locations and menus. Or maybe it is. Idk.

Thanks for the bug report, I swore we just fixed this last night though hmm. I'll look into it and will continue testing.

This bug shouldn't stop your ability to play the game fortunately just ignore it when it comes up, it's just a unicode bug. Sorry for the issue.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks for the bug report, I swore we just fixed this last night though hmm. I'll look into it and will continue testing.

This bug shouldn't stop your ability to play the game fortunately just ignore it when it comes up, it's just a unicode bug. Sorry for the issue.
Thanks for the timely reply, I wasn't sure if I could ignore it or not so the information is much appreciated.

AstroKaen

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the timely reply, I wasn't sure if I could ignore it or not so the information is much appreciated.
Yep it's just a piece of code we have to make it so you don't accidentally skip over Kin's milestones when gaining affection. But it's not a major issue you can just view all of the milestones in the XXXperiment menu either way so it's fine to ignore this whenever it comes up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes