2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Selsel

May 26, 2018
im in cause there can female protag xd, wish futa appear too as monster, well the point i want is gameplay not to fast so i can enjoying more too, that waiting male art more beatiful xd ofc scene too , gonna waching this(sorry if i'm poor english)

Reactions: AstroKaen

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Yep it's just a piece of code we have to make it so you don't accidentally skip over Kin's milestones when gaining affection. But it's not a major issue you can just view all of the milestones in the XXXperiment menu either way so it's fine to ignore this whenever it comes up.
Code:
if hasattr(occupant, 'milestone'):

littless

Sep 3, 2020
Vallory story and scenes in game are not finished? I am asking because I saw that she was just added in this new update and I do not know if I should start with her or wait for the next update to have her whole story

Last edited:

AstroKaen

Creator of Monster XXXperiment
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Vallory story and scenes in game is not finish? I am asking because I saw that she was just added in this new update and I do not know if I should start with her or wait for the next update to have her whole story
Since her scenes are new her artwork for the scenes are not finished. The basis of her story is however completely in game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: littless

littless

Sep 3, 2020
Since her scenes are new her artwork for the scenes are not finished. The basis of her story is however completely in game.
So this is why I was stopped in the middle of the 2 scene after she ask MC to strip , well musi wait for next update of and the game is very nice artwork is good story of the MC cold be better but this can change in the future , you know you can add some lactating cow girl or same preg action or egg laying , so that the game reaches more people

Last edited:

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
Game's really good. keep the great effort up and i'm going to keep an eye on this in the future.
plus some of these stories for the monster boy's and girl are good. (only done Karla and Vallory so are. Female Flare is my favorite of course and harpy as well in 2nd)
but yeah i like it so far. here's to more update's to the game soon.

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Looking really good so far. Loving the look and feel of the whole thing.

A two minor issues/nitpicks I've run across:
The top right room is partially obscured by the UI, unless I've missed some way to collapse that part. Makes seeing the handy indicators for events hard or impossible to see.​
The speed options can get a little stuck. Have had a few times were if I had more than one auto triggered event line up by accident and would get nothing but the 2 events done for the day before time was up if I had ended the day before on 2x speed.​
Keep up the great work (y)

One more quick thing. What other tags might be planned for the future? Personally, I'd love to see Impregnation (Pregnancy for the tags here but I feel it deserves its own designation) and I feel it fits with some of the narrative already, but I know it one of the harder fetishes to work in if it wasn't one planned from the beginning. It already a very promising game so I look forward to whatever future updates bring.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Just finish playing through as a female MC with Male Kin, and I have to say it was pretty nice; I like the art, I like the game play, it's really fun, and I'd be interested in seeing what other monster people you'd like to add next.

My favorite was Sevros, but Flare and Alek (along with the MNMs) was pretty charming; I'm afraid it's not in my nature to like Alek, though, as I'm fanatically monogamous :p. Sevros is kind of cheating for me, because I love scalies, especially dragons. That "I'm not a drake, or a wyvern. I'm a dragon." thing really touched me, like... this is a... topic I've... eh-hem... come across, but didn't know I needed? :coffee:

The game was short and sweet, I appreciate it for what it is, I think it works really well as a monster raising, romance "one-shot", but my only critique is that it felt... too basic? I understand its in it's development, and more content is likely to pad everything (you seem to be experimenting with what I'm about to complain about, involving Alek's WIP sex scene), but it felt more like a kinetic novel than a "choice"/game, given how simple and easy everything was to accomplish, and the lack of social choices. This zaps the fun for me, because I like having choices in story type games, and I felt like I've had none, other than if I wanted to read a thing with men or women.

I don't mind the linear gameplay of "level up Kin's room" = "get special story moments", I notice Flare had a lot of choice oriented scenes (I'm to assume by the end of development, everyone will have moments like that?), but what I'm really concern with, is the sex scenes, they were sort of... lacking for me? I don't want to say that, exactly, because I enjoyed all the sex scenes, but there was no interaction through character choice with any of the kin, and it felt like a book more than an interactive game; the story just did what it wanted after you've managed all the stats, and that's not game play I'm into, I like, at least, the illusion of being involved, regardless of mandated character interaction.

I don't need animate sex scenes, or even control on what sex is done, but with the complete lack of choices, it felt less like a sex game, and more like an erotic novel; this isn't bad~, but considering there were no other choices actually made to get me there (fixing up the room felt like the only game play, and this was very simple and easy to do, so I feel we need more than that), it left the scenes feeling pretty... hollow; the relationships felt artificial, and unearned. (I felt the intimacy in providing them with the environment they liked, but Flare is the only one that felt the most fun to pursue, because there were choices in scenes with them; but even their sex scenes suffered, for me, without choices.)

I understand you might do this eventually for the complete game, but in case you weren't thinking it, consider adding in choices with the sex scenes like with Flare's "random" hallway moments, or even Alek's questioning of fucking him or his girls; your sex scenes were nicely written, and had satisfactory content within it, but maybe consider "simplifying" them with splitting the scenes with choices?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of course, a lot of this allow for plays with consent, because this would be you adding in an option to "stop"/change "intensity", like, allowing Sevros to DP you or not, but it's also okay if you weren't looking for player micromanaging consent, and could just play around with players choosing these "stop" buttons, but then having the Kin choose to do what they want either way; the narration is already heavy on MC consenting to everything, anyways, so doing something like having an option for MC to choose to slow down or change up, will just play out with what you've already written, it doesn't have to have the narration of MC actually wanting to stop, but more like submitting to Kin's lead, which you've already written into the scene (warning, I like non-con, so it's not hard to guess which direction I'm petitioning).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'd have to flavor these examples with how you intended your characters to act, these are just my examples on how you could have branched the scene, you've already written, out with choices that makes players (or me, at least) feel like I'm included, and not just a fly on the wall. Also, I'm not saying these are actually choices I'm personally looking for, you could always add in more variety for the sex scenes, and give real choices, like providing different positions/kinks (this is more work than what you've already provided).

I'd understand if you don't want to do this, considering you have 9 more rooms to fill, and that would be 12 sex scenes you'd have to add variety/choices to. I don't blame you for keeping Sevros and Flare's sex scenes untouched (if this is what you intend to do), I just think with what you've already have written, it's possible to provide the illusion of choices if you've devided them up with choices like in my examples. (This will also provide "replay" value, since much of going back to any sex scenes with them provides the same sex scene every time; having one playthrough omitting a particular sex act Foreplay, BJ, PIV, and DP in Sevros' case, can give players a better reason than "nostalgia" to revisit rooms again.

As I've said, I don't know if you're already considering this, and it's just a little suggestion from me, there might be a better way to do this, or maybe you're thinking of a different angle, I don't know, it's your game; this is just something I'd prefer, and you can take it with a grain of salt, or completely ignore this. Long story short, if and you want to disregard my suggestions, I found the lack of choices the only flaw in the game, and though the sex scenes were lovely, something about them felt hollow without any player interaction.

Other than that, I really like the game!

Paradichlorobenzene

Oct 20, 2020
tags: Monster girl

:sneaky:

Edit: The draw style is amazing, totally loved Sevros <3 never thought i'll be into male monsterdom lmao. Fetish unlocked

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes