Unity Monsters Abyss: Operation [v2.1] [Wataru Nagai Magic Cave Tei]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I just have all three of them separately.
They've got bugs even before you put the auto translation in?

Sounds good, then I can put it in all three folders
>w<
And also yea V1.0 which I don't have seem 2 be the most stable and as U get further up in versions the bugs become mare horrifyingly BAD. TwT The Dev seem to throw bug fixing out the window until the game is near 100% or is 100% completed then worry about fixing bugs. XwX

The 1.2 and 2.0 versions uses ReiPatcher, 2.2 version uses XUnity.AutoTranslator. >w>
Download Links below for my version series collection of dis game. ^w^

Note: After Downloading em and unpacking em PLEASE run Anti-Virus scanner on the game's folder before opening it, I uploaded the packed game file without any viruses, although there's no guarantees dat the file did not become infected with a BOT virus through the upload server site. X3
Disclaimer: I am not responsable for any Errors/Bugs/Glitchs that my modded game versions may represent to U or UR PC through hardware or Software related matters. >w<

better hurry and grab em links are only alive for a few days or so i think Easyupload and File.io is alive for 15-ish days after dis post btw and Enjoy the BUGs (V1.2 seems the most stable btw)! :3

A manual would be great too actually
Using spoiler so I don't show a wall of text. X3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
Tried this out. This game is not functional in any way, shape or form. It's hard to go a full minute without encountering a game-freezing bug. The author clearly does good art and animation from his previous works, but he needs to hire a game developer for this.

Reactions: DaiReth

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Tried this out. This game is not functional in any way, shape or form. It's hard to go a full minute without encountering a game-freezing bug. The author clearly does good art and animation from his previous works, but he needs to hire a game developer for this.
This isn't a final release. It's not even a beta. It's a early stage developement build that still lacks content. It's far from completed.

You can't expect stable code at that stage of developement.

LupuseDei26

Jan 8, 2018
This isn't a final release. It's not even a beta. It's a early stage developement build that still lacks content. It's far from completed.

You can't expect stable code at that stage of developement.
I'm not demanding the game be flawless at this early a stage. I'm telling people reading the thread that it is functionally unplayable at the time, information which may sway someone whether to check it out of not. I remember playing an even earlier version of this game several years ago, so it hasn't progressed very much.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I'm not demanding the game be flawless at this early a stage. I'm telling people reading the thread that it is functionally unplayable at the time, information which may sway someone whether to check it out of not. I remember playing an even earlier version of this game several years ago, so it hasn't progressed very much.
That information was alredy discussed in the thread, people following this game alredy know the current state of the game's code.

Also, you are demanding. You literally demanded for the dev to hire actual developers. Cmon... :cautious:

FartBox23

Sep 18, 2021
>w<
And also yea V1.0 which I don't have seem 2 be the most stable and as U get further up in versions the bugs become mare horrifyingly BAD. TwT The Dev seem to throw bug fixing out the window until the game is near 100% or is 100% completed then worry about fixing bugs. XwX

The 1.2 and 2.0 versions uses ReiPatcher, 2.2 version uses XUnity.AutoTranslator. >w>
Download Links below for my version series collection of dis game. ^w^

Note: After Downloading em and unpacking em PLEASE run Anti-Virus scanner on the game's folder before opening it, I uploaded the packed game file without any viruses, although there's no guarantees dat the file did not become infected with a BOT virus through the upload server site. X3
Disclaimer: I am not responsable for any Errors/Bugs/Glitchs that my modded game versions may represent to U or UR PC through hardware or Software related matters. >w<

better hurry and grab em links are only alive for a few days or so i think Easyupload and File.io is alive for 15-ish days after dis post btw and Enjoy the BUGs (V1.2 seems the most stable btw)! :3

Using spoiler so I don't show a wall of text. X3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload this to mega instead of a temporary filesharing service?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
What's that in Screenshot 5?
How does one get to there?
If UR talking about dis SCR-Shots at beginning of dis thread at page 1
(I read from Right 2 left btw)
1703036973323.png
then is in the 2Version 2.0 and 2.2,
if is dis 1703037046024.png dan I think It's also in Version 2.0 or 2.2 at the beginning of the game it's the game's intro after confirm in title screen "START" button. >w>

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
If UR talking about dis SCR-Shots at beginning of dis thread at page 1
(I read from Right 2 left btw)
View attachment 3188674
then is in the 2Version 2.0 and 2.2,
if is dis View attachment 3188678 dan I think It's also in Version 2.0 or 2.2 at the beginning of the game it's the game's intro after confirm in title screen "START" button. >w>
Yeah, I finally checked out the prologue and saw the brown one with the green hole in it I was asking about

Reactions: AkagiVoid

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

Seems like from what the MTL trad says here, the game is planned to be released between January and February 2025 so yeah, will have to wait a little bit still. And the contents of the game will be announed on the new year article too from what's said

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Full game in 2025, okay
Has there been any indication on when the next update will be out?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes