VN Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- (Lilith)

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
+1 to open the game do I really need to set my pc to jap local and gotta confirm if a applocal doesnt work?

Edit keep getting this error already set my local to jap even tried using aplocal still doesnt work just gives me a black screen
Looks like it's having trouble with that .dll
Either it can't load it due to not being able to read language characters as it can't find path or whatever or the file is absent.

Reactions: Kiothcloud

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Either it can't load it due to not being able to read language characters as it can't find path or whatever or the file is absent.
I used the mega download in the file and I wasnt able to find the .dll in the directory so its probably missing were u able to get it to work on your end?

And if it does work would u mind giving me your file to see if its not an isolated case

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Yes it works now but it seems that the save data of the mega download was empty sorry to ask this again but can u also send me the savedata

really appreciate it.

Last edited:

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
+1
Im waiting for years.

Gladiator Minerva same +1
we are all waiting, Gladiator Minerva is awesome, i have a dream some day all black lilith and anime lilith games will be translated. I can read japanese, but im a slow reader yet, english is easier for me (my native langiage is spanish).

My knowledge is enough to make games (im working in my first VN now) but i still cant figure out how to translate an already made game :c

Rolobo

Aug 20, 2018
we are all waiting, Gladiator Minerva is awesome, i have a dream some day all black lilith and anime lilith games will be translated. I can read japanese, but im a slow reader yet, english is easier for me (my native langiage is spanish).

My knowledge is enough to make games (im working in my first VN now) but i still cant figure out how to translate an already made game :c
si, el mio tambien... pero yo leo perfectamente en ingles, el japones por otro lado...

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
si, el mio tambien... pero yo leo perfectamente en ingles, el japones por otro lado...
Bro, empecé a estudiar japonés el año pasado porque queria jugar muchos juegos y leer VNs (incluso algunos no hentai :0) y es mucho más facil de lo que pensaba, si aprendiste ingles el jp no te va a costar nada, ánimo :D

Rogetherouge6040

Oct 6, 2020

Developer: Lilith
Language: English (Main menu only)/Japanese (The main game is in Japanese)

Link:
this link has all cg and scenes unlocked

I'm looking to have this game translated into English.
Doesn't work anymore, any idea why?