VN - Unity - Completed - Monstrous Love [Final] [Time Galleon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

loofy44

Its actually a really good game with 3 well made miniature story's, the art looks pretty good and I like how the monster is kind of like their human counterpart. my favourite on is the 2nd for sure. I recommend this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hentaichef

Great art, good writing, lotta love shines through in this.
    Just too damn short though... I wish this was significantly longer. Maybe their lives living with their monsters or something. I mainly want more Ana Peppers art tho.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Popatsot

Bought and played it on Steam. It's a bit short but I dig the storybook ascetic that they had going and the stories were neat to see. Second was probably my favorite of the 3. I can only hope that they make enough to make a second longer game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Stupid mini games ruin what would otherwise be a quick enjoyable enough monster short story with women .... (ie what description says).

Looks wise,
    seems some is meh and rest is good enough as screen shots show.

Has only a couple sound things and pointless choices.

1.8/5
    Below average thanks to pointless mini games that force you too take breaks from just enjoying the story or the adult content, including even game overs for both them and some choices.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Jonathan0009

im allfor the sex positive stuff but this isn't really lewd enough, feels more like one giant sex tease. u caress the body for like 5 min just for a 20 sec pic and some lower quality pics to show up. the actual sex should be longer than the foreplay.

the quality and art is great and all, it just with it wasn't wasted on the foreplay, minigames and other stuff. this game could've kept the foreplay but added way more sex scenes, more angles, more details etc etc.

if you want to enjoy some pretty art go for it, but if u want to rub one out this game won't help u out.