RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 3272837
Overview:
Something something Isperio continent... [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]​

Title: Enchanted Skysword Lambda Neros R (虚魂剣ラムダネロスR)
Release Date: 03/25/2024
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.00
Patch Version: v0.02.01
Language: English (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist

Latest Update
: 01/17/2024
Game Download:
Patch Download:
Links:

Another English translation for a game demo of one of MOON SPARKLE KNIGHT's upcoming release. They're a surprisingly unknown developer despite having pretty high production values. Anyway, not much to say here except everything in the demo should be translated. I spent a lot of time editing the graphics in the game, so I'm kind of proud of the work I did there. I'm expecting to carry this over to the full version on release, so that'll save me a considerable amount of time. Anyway, enjoy. Please report any bugs, grammar issues, typos, and whatnot in the thread or in the repository.

I will say that translating everything was pretty rough. The developer has a tendency to play around with the Japanese language A LOT, so a lot of googling had to be done to figure out half of these references. With that being said, I tried my best to translate a lot of the names to represent what the dev was going for in Japanese, but there'll be names where it's just directly the Japanese name because I couldn't figure out what they were going for.

Fun fact, this game and ELDORANTE take place in the same universe.

Samples:
View attachment 3272852 View attachment 3272857 View attachment 3272858 View attachment 3272859 View attachment 3272860 View attachment 3272862

Change Log:
01/17/2024
  • Initial demo patch release to the public
SO what happened to the translation?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Mizukipon it is a large game in the process of being updated. Tanjoubi is working on the translation, it's probably going to be a while.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I re-encrypted the img files from the demo for version 1.04. Nothing new as it's just translations for the interface from the demo.

You can get them . I'll do the text files from the demo next. Once that's done, I'll start working on the full game as well as personally play through it for the fun times.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I re-encrypted the img files from the demo for version 1.04. Nothing new as it's just translations for the interface from the demo.

You can get them . I'll do the text files from the demo next. Once that's done, I'll start working on the full game as well as personally play through it for the fun times.
Uh It gives this error and the likes like missing files any help?
1712409587911.png

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Not sure what you did, but you should just copy and paste the files from that link into the img folder in the www folder in the main directory. Don't delete anything.
I didn't delete anything tho all i did was download this
Which one should I download if am wrong? Also It says 1.04 but the game version is v0.02.01 What's with that?

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I didn't delete anything tho all i did was download this
Which one should I download if am wrong? Also It says 1.04 but the game version is v0.02.01 What's with that?
I'm not seeing what you're seeing, so I've no idea. Game version should be 1.04, though.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not seeing what you're seeing, so I've no idea. Game version should be 1.04, though.
Wait Do you mean I should download this
Enchanted Skysword Lambda Neros R v0.02.zip
?

The one from the first page?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I'm confused I download the demo on the first page and applied this and it still gave me this same error

Could you please leave a link on where to download the game then leave instructions if i'm gonna patch it with the one on the 1st page or not?

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Uhh, if you're specifically looking to play the demo, you can download the patch . Otherwise, the files currently on the repository are only for the official game version 1.04. As for the game itself, I'm not giving you any links, but some have been posted already.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Uhh, if you're specifically looking to play the demo, you can download the patch . Otherwise, the files currently on the repository are only for the official game version 1.04. As for the game itself, I'm not giving you any links, but some have been posted already.
Uh which sites if you're not giving the game?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
If you can be patient, I will upload a new link 1.04, but like anything else it takes time.
Can you upload it with the already said patch? cuz I'm having ahard time with this I already download the one 1.04 from hentai sharing then applied gitgud patch and it shows this
1712433665085.png