VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Moon Tails Harem [v0.0.1] [Pink Lamb]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.0.1

Well there's about five minutes of content, so not a lot to go on review wise, but it seems like it will be cool. You die, talk to a moon goddess about helping her find "tails" in order to increase her power, and then the demo ends.

The translation isn't horrible but already needs some work. Have certainly seen worse though. The menu isn't completely translated into english but I assume that will be fixed soon (I would hope so anyway). Some of the simple scenes are animated (like smoking a cigarette) which is a nice touch, hopefully that continues. There's also some branching dialogue with letting you choose how your character responds to things as well as ask questions which again is nice, hopefully setting a precedent that a lot of dialogue will be like that in the future.

Seems like a fun premise, and it looks like the dev has some ambitious plans. If they deliver I can see this game being good. Definitely wait for more content before playing though imo. Good luck devs! I'll update my review when there is more to go on.