VN - Ren'Py - Moonripple Lake [v0.1] [BCG]

1. 2.00 star(s)

R1k0

This game looks like a soulless business project. I think the developer sees how successful such games become, AI CG with NTR/sharing plot, and decided to make something like this.
    To me games like this are a step backwards compared to regular games with 3D models. Here we see character sprites and backgrounds, all of which often look unnatural and out of place. Often we can read the text for a minute or more and look at the same picture where nothing happens.
    The story is straightforward and simple. It all copies other similar games, even the dialogs are the same.
    I don't see anything special about the AI art in this game. It's all typical, there are some beautiful views, but the characters are ordinary, fans of huge boobs and asses will like them. The MC in general is only shown a couple times.
    The developer has put some work into the game but overall I only rate it a 2/5.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JDBlades

Very short, but the art style is groovy and the ideas seem nice. This is going to be one to watch. If the developer manages to be consistent and keep the good stuff coming at a reasonable pace. Very excited to see more.