VN Ren'Py Moonripple Lake [v0.2] [BCG]

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

KaraKiri

Sep 15, 2019
Anyway, everything you see is heavily edited.
Damn man, this is the cleanest "AI" game i've seen so far. What AI do you use ? I'm especially fond of the backgrounds they are pretty good, far more than any AI games i''ve played so far. It stay coherent unlike most AI background images. What editing are you doing to have that result ? I find it impressive.
Characters coherence is also very good (girl is really cut and make me think of Cri***-kun, the feet etc.), great works so far !

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Netorase game? I'll play it for sure, the game just by the cover looks really good. Also, I liked the look of the girlfriend/wife, she is so hot!

Reactions: BananaCreamGames

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
It looks like nobody's asked the big question yet, so I will. Is NTS avoidable?
To an extent, it will be. But this is predominantly an NTS game and Anon will encourage Suzie to flirt with other guys.
IF you choose to actually share her with them, is your choice though. That might change in situations where giving a choice would significantly bloat the story route workload. I envision a harem route for those that are the jealous types.

I've repeated several times I really want to avoid being trapped in an endless development cycle of a million different routes. That is good for no one.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
To an extent, it will be. But this is predominantly an NTS game and Anon will encourage Suzie to flirt with other guys.
IF you choose to actually share her with them, is your choice though. That might change in situations where giving a choice would significantly bloat the story route workload. I envision a harem route for those that are the jealous types.

I've repeated several times I really want to avoid being trapped in an endless development cycle of a million different routes. That is good for no one.
Just do what you already have planned Dev, many games have been abandoned due to people demanding numerous routes: NTR/NTS turned off or avoidable, harem, incest and a lot of other things. It becomes a very big snowball. In my opinion, I think it's good for you to just focus on your plans. There are plenty of Harem games for people who don't like the main premise of your game, there's no point in worrying about changing anything unless you're comfortable with it. Finally, I want to say that I loved the game, this demo alone won me over, I wish you success! Already shared your Patreon page in some discord servers of people who enjoy it.

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
Just do what you already have planned Dev, many games have been abandoned due to people demanding numerous routes: NTR/NTS turned off or avoidable, harem, incest and a lot of other things. It becomes a very big snowball. In my opinion, I think it's good for you to just focus on your plans. There are plenty of Harem games for people who don't like the main premise of your game, there's no point in worrying about changing anything unless you're comfortable with it. Finally, I want to say that I loved the game, this demo alone won me over, I wish you success! Already shared your Patreon page in some discord servers of people who enjoy it.
Yes, it's impossible to cater to everyone. Attempting to do that is like getting quartered by horses.
Thank you very much, and thanks for supporting!
Word of mouth is king <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dopplyn

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
This is what AI was meant to be, glad it only took a couple of years to get to this point, and it's cool to know it can get even better.

So this is NTS but there's a cheating tag, I assume that's anon cheating on Suzie? It is kind of tempting when the red haired girl looks the way she does. Is there going to be a route where Suzie is aware of it and knows about it?

Btw, this isn't image isn't in the game yet, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the difference is artists (and the man who created the statue of david) work tirelessly using their skills to craft that art using their own two hands

what you did was essentially shop around the shelves of a supermarket and picked out the qualities you liked, then asked the cashier at the front to blend them all into a big smoothie
I think the real difference and what matters at the end is money. Artists don't like AI art because it's a threat to their income. I don't think it actually has anything to do with with working tirelessly because then the argument just turns into "it's not real art because you didn't suffer while making it."

• Red Heart
Reactions: BananaCreamGames

BananaCreamGames

Moonripple Lake dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2024
So this is NTS but there's a cheating tag, I assume that's anon cheating on Suzie? It is kind of tempting when the red haired girl looks the way she does. Is there going to be a route where Suzie is aware of it and knows about it?

Btw, this isn't image isn't in the game yet, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah Anon can cheat on Suzie in ep.2.
I doubt I'm going to go that far with the routes where there'd be two specifically for Suzie knowing and not knowing.
Right now, the only planned consequence of Anon cheating will be your own conscience nagging (if you have one).
But I'll be tracking the stat.

That image is from start of ep.2. Kind of a spoiler and a whoopsie.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes