VN - Ren'Py - Moonripple Lake [v0.2] [BCG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

i really enjoyed this game! no idea how i missed the first update, but im glad i didnt miss this one lol.... so the game is fun, good art, writing, the polaroids as something extra to look for, music and fx are on point, and the ui of the map and everything feel fluid and polished. Very good surprise, waiting for more :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrGolgi

Love the art style, storytelling, and characters. I'm always on the lookout for a great netorase game.
    Suzie is adorable and sexy and I love the shy teasing. Will be supporting and looking forward to future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TB2KHS

This game is really starting to take off not only bcs of how great the art looks but also the story it self about the town and its legend, if it keeps receiving regular updates like this it will be a hit! Also since this update brought some intriguing photos, Im very curious to see if we are gonna get different sexual content ( girl on girl,femboy,futa etc.) especially since the main characters seem to be very sexually open minded. Overall I would highly recommend this game to anyone who is into more things then just vanilla.

I really wish for the game to be a success !
  4. 5.00 star(s)

visan

it is to soon to really rate something, but i like it a lot, so this is more like giving support that really rating it

Suzie turns me on a lot, MC is a guy with a big cock that get turned on by showing his girl...wow is this possible? i tough all guys with this kink were dickless males(being hironic)

so far i only have one fear for the future of this game, almost all games with nts or ntr or swinging or watever the tags are called end up being games of a man watching his women get fucked by other ppl, pls let this game be one of the few where the man is a part of the fucking, threesomes, foursomes, wateversomes, group sex, couples swap, etc, all are activities where both members of the couple can participate actively
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DexterLoony

A great game with excellent graphics
    The story is captivating and makes you want to find out what happens next. The mix of themes is rather original, with a mystery hovering over the city.
    Congrats !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

usernameidgaf

I was hesitant at first to try out an AI game, but the girl was super cute and sexy, I just had to try it.

I have to say, though there is very little NTR content in this first part of the game, developer has created a great pilot by introducing all these fun characters. The developer also clearly has their sense of humor adapted to these as well, which gives it a lot of personality, which really helps overlook the use of AI.

You play as the MC, someone who is clearly being built up for NTS with a large cock. Though the art is quite good, I wish that this game was made for little cock cucks, not emotionally healthy adults. But overall, this game is still very good.

I recommend trying it out now in its current state, even there is little content, it leaves you wanting more.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

Just here to balance the too good rating on this,
    For whatever reason, every AI game gets 5 stars within the first few updates.
    The concept is ok, the art is pretty much average, comparing to every other AI CGs and there is not much content.
    Pretty much average new AI game in every sense.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

User_68P

Reviewed version 0.2, so still very early days.

- Excellent AI art
    - Interesting story with sexy and mystical elements
    - Excellent approach to the Netorase fetish so far
    - Developer that is engaged with the community and delivers

Highly recommended if you are into the tags.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Really excellent first demo of the game! AI art is great, but seems like pretty much the standard across most AI game although it does feel soulless at times just because of how similar it is to other games. The writing and dialogue is solid, and the slow burn & teasing of NTR are done well. Music adds ambience and enhances the experience. Excited to see what's in the future! Just wish the game could name the protagonist rather than Anon.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Heinz Pontes

If you enjoy netorase, you'll love this one, the girl is stunning, the game was very well writen so far, im really really anxious for the next update, very low amount of content so far, but i really enjoy
  11. 5.00 star(s)

YASUO996

The game uses a classic AI art, but if you're looking for netorase it goes straight to the point. Everything results as a hot pilot chapter, and very promising. Can't wait to see more in the next updates.. hoping patreon won't ban AI realistic characters games.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Enlight432

Art: 10 out of 10 - Only one CG had a little bug
    Music: 10 out of 10
    Appearance of FMC: 10 out of 10
    personality of FMC: 10 out of 10
    Writing: 10 out of 10
    Story: 10 out of 10
    Atmosphere: 10 out of 10
    Potential: 10 out of 10
    Facial expression: 10 out of 10

It's really great in every way
    playing this game is suggested to everyone
    Cant wait for next update!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

mok135

This game is surprisingly well-done. It really feels like the developer put a lot of effort into the game.
    The writing is solid, though a bit too horny for my taste. The characters are not soulless. The couple don't rush into things right away and communicate properly. The ai art is great, better than most ai games on the market right now. The backgrounds are beautiful, the characters are very detailed. There is music in the game, which is always a bonus.
    The girl, Suzie, is definitely the main draw of the game for me. She is very cute, fun and thick in all the right places (so much thighs and ass).
    What I don't like at the moment is the protagonist (way too horny) and the voice effect for some lines (it is annoying).
    While I don't think the game deserves 5 stars just yet, I will give this rating to the game to counter early haters.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

R1k0

This game looks like a soulless business project. I think the developer sees how successful such games become, AI CG with NTR/sharing plot, and decided to make something like this.
    To me games like this are a step backwards compared to regular games with 3D models. Here we see character sprites and backgrounds, all of which often look unnatural and out of place. Often we can read the text for a minute or more and look at the same picture where nothing happens.
    The story is straightforward and simple. It all copies other similar games, even the dialogs are the same.
    I don't see anything special about the AI art in this game. It's all typical, there are some beautiful views, but the characters are ordinary, fans of huge boobs and asses will like them. The MC in general is only shown a couple times.
    The developer has put some work into the game but overall I rate it only 2/5.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

JDBlades

Very short, but the art style is groovy and the ideas seem nice. This is going to be one to watch. If the developer manages to be consistent and keep the good stuff coming at a reasonable pace. Very excited to see more.