RPGM - Abandoned - Morningstar [v1.7] [Casey Kane]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThulsaD00m

Tried this game and loved it ! It's a nice ofcourse but very well designed, Some scenarios are really well done, other are cut a bit short, but I'm not complaining. Great text and 3d graphics ! Well done ! Hope it will expand in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bangkiller

One of very few vore games. Offers different types of vore, several predators and, most importantly, consensual option, presented in the very erotic form of special combat move, which truly adds to immersion!
    Every player who fancies vore fetish will find great potential in this intriguing piece of gem!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Superflie

I'm a huge vore fan, and this game is amazing. It's a little content light atm but what is there is quality. There's both willing and unwilling vore here which is a big plus. If the game continues, then it's got a patreon sub from me.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

First off, have to say I love the art style. You don't see this 3D graphics much in RPG's. The art really looks good. And if you can actually adjust your characters look with her hair will be a nice touch.

The problem is just too early in development to fully enjoy. When you go to Newport, I felt like I went to a ghost town instead of a bustling trading port. Also, I can't buy any food, which feels wrong for a game focused on eating your enemies alive. One mechanic I hope is implemented is some sort of hunger system, similar to the ones in survival games. Where you have to keep your character well fed if you want to avoid stat penalties in combat. Though this may be too ambitious this early in the game's life cycle.

Another problem is the lack of interesting combat. With only one attack, seduce, it doesn't feel very fleshed out. What is needed is unique advantages and disadvantages for enemies and different attacks. Like maybe have the slime be weak to some sort of fire but resistant to water?

Though since this game is free to play, I gave it four star because it is clear the author is putting in effort.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hirakoshinji2

It's so hard to find a decent vore game nowadays. Most vore games are either japanese games, centered around tentacles or slimes and femdom giantess games about giant women stepping on dudes then eating them. The few other vore games I've found are short, no art/drawn by toddlers and buggy as all hell. Then this game comes out of the left field with beautiful 3d models, animated scenes and good old fashion girl eats girl. About time this legend showed up.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Alastor

Simple, but solid vore animations, an interesting premise and great sound effects round out the first release of Morningstar. Quite a bit of content for the first release with four vore scenes and I didn't encounter any bugs during my play through either. It's a solid first release, and I'm looking forward to future updates!