VN - Ren'Py - Mother NTR Training [Ep. 5] [Singsun66]

1. 2.00 star(s)

wildride69

Disappointing. The perspective of the son is just bad, which means you miss out on the supposed action a lot. If this had been set from the mom perspective so we could see all the scenes would have been way better.

The graphics would be cute but with this topic they really don't fit the theme. It's subjective but way to cartoony.

Writing is amateurish at best , they have an idea of where they want to go with the story but its so clunky.

Maybe appealing to anyone wanting a cuck son game but sadly disappointing otherwise.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

The beauty of this game is in its nuanced story line which is realistic and yet very fap friendly. Some may hate this game for the NTR route, I dont disagree, however to the credit of the developer he has made his intentions very clear in the title of the game and I am surprised that he is able to abide by Patreon rules, very smart, I will sub to this dev, thanks for the great game. So many paths and all of them have good story and content, pretty hard work.

Thanks
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Vrijevogel77

The only thing this game has going for it is how niche the fetish is. But even if you are desperately looking for mom NTR you are better off trying something else, written stories, audio or even hentai manga. It is a better use of your time...

- The art is badly made in paint. The previews are the less bad ones.
    - Sound design is done so poorly it distracts (not to mention hearing 'preview' every 5 seconds).
    - Gameplay is barely there, it is a very short visual novel with only a few choices. The flowchart shows routes, but those are the choices...
    - Story wise it has all the clichés, but without any proper build up or detail.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Juicy Blueberry

Decent quick fap game! Even though I hate NTR, but I still found this game amazing!. Not even a single line is meaningless, all the characters are fucking perverts. The game does contains a lot of fetishes: bdsm, foot-licking, lactation, slavery, body modification. It's definitely worth playing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Son1cc

Wow! That's a really hot NTR (nerorare) corruption game. I didn't expect to find something like this.
    Although the people who likes realistic drama which explains everything will be unhappy... What a loss :4Head:
    Although the story is not as predictable and bland as it seems as some fans of realism pointed out. The writing is good in its own way
    In short Mother a hardcore slut from the start (Nympho, Exhib, Sub, Hardcore Maso), just needs a spark.
    The scenes are really juicy. The only thing I've noticed is the poor quality of sounds, better than nothing, but can definitely find a better H-moaning pack in the Web.

Yeah, this game has everything you need for NTR Mother. For me it's a 5/5
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Terrible. Simply terrible. First of, the story makes no sense. She moves from decent to slut in a couple scenes with no buildup and you don't even get to know of those events in certain routes. The NTR training as such is very basic, she loses it quickly through classical means with no innovation or interest. The writing is awful, the choices are relevant to what scenes you see, which is good, but since it's impossible to create any sort of emotional bond with the characters, they end up not mattering. And they also make little sense, there is no real reason for you to make any choice on events the MC knows nothing about (also, because he's a gullible idiot).

Character design is nice but drawings have a mediocre quality at best. Animations are also poor and not too frequent either. Sound is present with some sound effects and music, but they neither fit nor add anything to the experience, so it's better to play without sound at all.

All in all, a big fail in my opinion.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

shamelessalt

Reviewing Ep. 3:

Fun/hot NTR VN where your hot mom becomes a (willing) total submissive obedient sex slave to some fat rich guy (and/or his son who goes to school with you). She gets down real bad, too. Turns out your mom's a total slut. Of course, being an NTR game, the only action the MC gets is his hand. Throughout the mom lies to you and tries to do all the sex stuff behind your back, despite it becoming very fucking obvious what is going on very quickly, and early on straight-up sending you a pic of her blowing a guy anyway. The action gets underway a little comically quickly as it starts with ye old 'oh my son is becoming a horny young man, guess I should show him my boobs' kind of logic, and your ma who is financially struggling takes on an overnight job as a masseuse for aforementioned rich fat guy which goes as you would expect in an NTR game.

Unfortunately, MC is insufferably clueless; he just straight up cannot comprehend what is going on at any time and remains ignorant until absolute undeniable proof is staring him in the face. Even then he'll be like "I wonder who that guy was??" bro COME ON. This causes a huge disconnect between what the player knows and what the MC knows, for no other reason than the MC is a complete moron. I really can't stand that shit.

Also have to knock it for the clearly broken English. It's extremely noticeable, with tons of grammar errors and rarely even bothering to end sentences with any form of punctuation. That works in texts/chats/forums but not as VN narration text. It doesn't ruin the game like bad MTL but it certainly tarnishes it and makes it feel cheap. (Although speaking of texts, the VN makes good use of text messages with a pretty good replica of a smartphone texting UI so points for that.)

There are a decent amount of choices as you go (I think all of them binary choices) and they do appreciably change the events of the story/what scenes you'll get. Though honestly that's not a huge plus in my book since it mostly just means you gotta go back and replay/skip stuff to try out the different choices so you can actually see all the content (this game, like most games, does not include any sort of scene-unlocking guidance beyond simply indicating which scenes are still locked in the gallery, unfortunately).

Kind of wanted to give it 4 stars since it does a great job of supplying you with constant hot scenarios (assuming you're into the kink) and the mom is successfully hot too. But there's too many flaws. Plus it's unfinished. I'm still down to play more when/if it comes out, tho.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Kemal Ataturk

Art is pretty mid and English are beyond broken. But it has a lot of potential to be a great game if the dev polishes it up.

Actually scratch that, the existing art needs to be thrown in the trash and be redone by someone who can draw.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

iloveanimation

Good start for the game with potential, hopefully dev will continue working on it and not abandon it. The art is surprising good given the dev saying he is new at it. Thank god the game is also on renpy and not a rpgm
  10. 5.00 star(s)

SanaeS

This is a good start to a potentially great NTR game which, while still very unpolished, manages to merge several interesting concepts and tell a story by perfectly getting to the point of the NTR theme: humiliation, corruption, shame and guilt.

Since the development of the game can improve on many different levels I'll give a 5/5 rating for now, I hope the next updates will be able to shape this rough diamond in a good way.

PROS:

Lots of potential

A branching storyline which features a fitting variety of kinks for the genre

Good pacing

Decent art

MC can get some "action"

CONS:

The game starts with a literal wall of text

The music is often not fitting with the mood of the scene
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

Nice game! the mom design is hot and use of the phone is something that i will always enjoy in ntr games, seems to lean more on the darker side of the genre which is something i dont mind at all. Hope the dev keep going like this and explore a few more extreme fetishes.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

ldacombat123

Why is this game so highly rated? I even temporarily accepted to ignore the extremely bad graphics in order to hope for the plot, but the fact that even bringing a flock of penguins from Antarctica does not excuse this content. (In my country, "penguin" stands for "justifying failure"). A pathetic son with countless choices that fail stereotypes, a mother who is "hot"; "dirty" and "corruption" unreasonably fast, some black "people" with an oversized penis,... what else to surprise other than these? No, don't expect anything from this.
    I strongly advise everyone to give up this game and find something good for your eyes before it's too late.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

asfdas78adkljc0-903$#

Wow! That is one poorly made game!
    It starts out with endless monologue over *a single image*. Yes, just ONE image! You can tell already that the text to image ratio is gonna suck big time. Don't make a VISUAL novel, if you can't supply enough VISUALS for it!

And on top of that, we're getting a background sound track that's being played in RenPy's Music channel instead of the Sound channel, and the sound file repeats the word "preview" every couple of seconds. Because, it's just that - a free sample of a background sound the dev didn't bother purchasing, or finding something else. So, he used the sample instead .
    "preview" ... "preview" ... "preview" ... "preview" repeating the entire time, over a single image. Yikes!
    I thought I didn't hear right, or that there was something wrong with my system. Now that's production value right there!
    And this is just how this masterpiece starts. I will never know how bad this gets further in.

5 stars? Laughable.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Oh my. I have to admit, when I first saw the art I was on the fence. It isn't 'bad' but it isn't exactly on par with some of the other games on here. Hot, but not quite proportional. It had been hanging around my drive and I tried it and... damn. I went through it so freaking fast (and its not lacking in content, it just totally had my attention), and I can't wait for more. This will be one of the games I'll be regularly watching for.

It is an NTR game but I happen to enjoy that, it slips into raunchy unbelievably fast kinda unbelievably fast (but not exactly playing these games because I want to read war and peace) so that's awesome, it is vulgar or dances around vulgarity deliciously, dives into taboos without apologizing for it... Seriously, this is one of the hidden gems among here for the genres it covers. Totally worth playing, supporting if and when you can, and checking for updates.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6042191

Excellent NTR game. Loved the unique artstyle and different paths. Looking forward to the sharing route with the friend. There's also a nice mystery cooking in the plot.

And hoping to see more armpit scenes in the future :p
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Brokebacker

Overall pretty enjoyable, the mother looks hot but I think her having a bit more facial expression would make her seem more alive, and not just swapping between neutral and blushing most of the time.

I also think now when the mom knows her son finds her attractive and likes seeing her get fucked to some extent, she could hit harder with the teasing and NTR aspect of the game. She can humiliate him in a condescending way, treating him like a little boy. And punish him for looking at mommy in a sexual way, but at the same time manipulate him with this sweet caring mother attitude.

However if the NTR is only being pushed by the boss or his son, I feel like the mother is just a puppet which is boring. She should actively engage in it going forward on her own volition. And I don't mean just liking the sex, I mean directly humiliating her son for creeping on her and being weak - someone she has to take care of still, which is driving her contempt.

If she is just this lovey-dovey type mother, naive and blissful, I think this will get stale pretty quick with the same NTR-like tropes.

But I am looking forward to seeing where this goes (y)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Ilovemorrisey69

Avoided it first because of the art, but damn this ia a breath of fresh air form all the 3D gobbos out here. A really good a solid game, decent writing, might need to double check the spelling but not a priority, the art is really REALLY good. The mom ntr has hit a dry spell for a while, and it might not be ntrman quality, but its getting there. Keep it up dude.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

dlocker

The branching storyline is great. Also, really really enjoy the art. Normally I kinda skip through text in games, but the dialogue here adds so much to the experience that I found myself reading every line. Seriously can't wait until the next update.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

archodaemon

It’s a really great game, so great that I did find it has finished too soon, I want more ! I wish it could go more hardcore; the mom is great. I Will follow your work very closely dude. Can’t wit for the next episode to pop!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Rundmck

Inadvertently funny for the most part,it grew on me just because of how goofy the whole execution was. Art is really basic though I do find the mom hot. A light romp that you won't get sick of before it ends. There are enough choices right now and promises of further branching in the future. Well worth a try.