Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
Me sobbing in a corner :WutFace:

Why this milf has to be NTRed?
So, I kinda skipped through and don't know the story too deeply. But she eats your cum off the floor after you masturbate to her using a cucumber on herself. So I think mom and son is going to be a thing probably.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This game looks very interesting and a nice little first release/start.
This will stay on my Priority list. (Not that it matters but some of my favorite tags are in it like BDSM, Slave and NTR. By the looks of it.. the name is Rare, Netorare) :ROFLMAO:

Best of luck to the Dev ( singsun64 )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yummy! :devilish::p:love:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So if I understand correctly... You play as a loser who basically turns his own mother into a cumrag because his dad died and he's bullied at school?

Aye, she deserves it.

I mean... If she lets herself be manipulated by that totally-18-but-looks-12 caricature of a man then there's no saving her.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I always like games where we can see the mother getting fucked by other guys so I am already curios.

Question regarding "The choice is all yours".
How much freedom do we have? Can we avoid certain man for the mother in the future? I am not a big fan of the dirty old man part in NTR games and enjoy it more when they are the same age as MC.

Always hotter when classmates have their way with her. :D

Edit:
Regarding normal guy in the route describtion, does this mean a sharing end/route? Would be awesome if true

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes