2.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Hey guys, I think something strange is starting to happen. The more I fix it, the more bugs get. For example, when I fix the image file Lilyroom2.png, suddenly The Lilydog2.png file was not loaded when I finished editing the Lilydog2.png file again. It happened again but this time it said Lilydog2.png not loaded, Lilydog3.png not loaded, Lilydog4.png not loaded, until the file Lilydog6.png.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, I think something strange is starting to happen. The more I fix it, the more bugs get. For example, when I fix the image file Lilyroom2.png, suddenly The Lilydog2.png file was not loaded when I finished editing the Lilydog2.png file again. It happened again but this time it said Lilydog2.png not loaded, Lilydog3.png not loaded, Lilydog4.png not loaded, until the file Lilydog6.png.
I would prefer to you to resume it all with a clear zip-file - march 2024.
I'm sorry for you. :cry:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I like the game but I can't get past the first night, a version without errors would be very good, or at least if the next installment came with all these problems corrected.
greetings

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
For the most errors 'Julianightadd2.png not found' a rar-file with Julianightadd1+2
This somehow doesn't solve anything for me, still get the error with this installed in ..\www\img\pictures

Still get the 'Julianightadd2.png not found' error and can't do anything anymore.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
So after scaring the burglar, sleeping in the back yard, and visiting everyone, there's nothing left to do?? or am I missing something?

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
So after scaring the burglar, sleeping in the back yard, and visiting everyone, there's nothing left to do?? or am I missing something?
Take a look to the quest-log at the menu. It is very helpfull, if you dont know what to do next. ;-)

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I can't find a way to get into the garden the first night.
Also, does anyone have a copy of the old version?

Reactions: shynos
2.40 star(s) 13 Votes