2.40 star(s) 13 Votes

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, for anyone having problems, you have to move the dog over the arrows and click there (NOT against the fence) to move between screens. Threw me for a loop.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
For the most errors 'Julianightadd2.png not found' a rar-file with Julianightadd1+2
These files have something wrong with them. They don't show up for ANY program but the normal pictures program when searching for .pngs. RPGM can't even see the file.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How I came to my files ' Julianightadd1+2'?
I searched in web for older versions of this game. On a slow-speed-download-site I found a version of 2023, december with roundabout 750MB size.
I downloaded that file (belonged roudabout 4 hours), took a look into the archive and what I found made me happy: ' Julianightadd2.webp'!
Because it was an uncompressed game, I compressed it by by my own and inserted the ' Julianightadd2.png' into my game-copy and saw that it worked fine there.
That was for me course enough to publish this files. Sorry, when it dont works elsewhere.

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
How I came to my files ' Julianightadd1+2'?
I searched in web for older versions of this game. On a slow-speed-download-site I found a version of 2023, december with roundabout 750MB size.
I downloaded that file (belonged roudabout 4 hours), took a look into the archive and what I found made me happy: ' Julianightadd2.webp'!
Because it was an uncompressed game, I compressed it by by my own and inserted the ' Julianightadd2.png' into my game-copy and saw that it worked fine there.
That was for me course enough to publish this files. Sorry, when it dont works elsewhere.
can u share the full file of yours please, on mega or gofile smth like that i think

Wallobi

Feb 15, 2019
Hi all,
i have problems to find the strawberries. In questlog i have to go to forest 3 but there i'm only able to pick up the food from three spots. the fourth one - in my case the upper right one - doesn't work it seems. Or is the spot for strawberries somewhere else?

2.40 star(s) 13 Votes