VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Mother Village: Ch.3 Night [v1.0] [SHADOWMASTER]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gonza31

A complete waste of time!

2 paid stories, 1 free one with pure innuendo that never comes to fruition

Mother Village is the typical girl that leaves you with blue balls :poop:
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

Jumpy scenes that make no sense, no actual pay off, I always play fully muted but apparently the dev thought it was a good idea to try and use AI voice overs which in concept isn't the best place to put time and effort in.

It's like someone started throw darts at a bunch fetishes that seem popular and then had to try and hot wire it all together to post on patreon.

Calling this a "complete" game is a insult to the few devs that manage to persevere and deliver a true finished product.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

esterar

I think the reviews are rather harsh, but I can somewhat understand.

This game is a gem in terms of its overall wackiness. All the milfs are hot. The lines are voiced (by ai) which isn't the best but it's better than a lot of other story games where there's no voiced lines at all. Not every game can be a Jackerman with voice actresses, some are more like B movies. In terms of what's going on in this game, sometimes it's so crazy it actually becomes good.

There are a lot of elements other games don't have - beast main character. Chapeter 1 has full impregnation and sex. There's a lot of fetishes catered to - maybe even too many fetishes .

There's definitely alot of variety in terms of milfs, personalities, scenarios.

Unfortunately the last few releases have been a little too teasing. There are plenty of characters, each release one should get properly fucked, and I mean properly, with no cutaways and a lot of pics.

Sometimes it feels like the temptation of the milfs leads to nowhere. It's great to have mindbreaking and temptation, but it has to, well, climax.

I hope to see many more releases, this developer is just getting started and is accepting and seeking of feedback, so I think it'll go well.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Malvavisco

They should allow giving less than one star or even negative ratings like on Steam. This game does everything wrong; it’s a continuous scam attempt, taking advantage of a weird fetish. It doesn’t progress, it doesn’t give you anything, it just asks for money. The story keeps changing constantly, it's not coherent, it’s been three different games dealing with the same thing with the same characters. It’s ridiculous. Let’s not even talk about the updates, which instead of showing more, show less each time so you pay, and even after paying, it doesn’t give you any sex.

Logically, you would think that with so many characters, they wouldn’t need to leave people with blue balls; you could keep playing and progressing with others, but no, it always leaves you hanging so you pay. It’s a poorly put-together abomination of a product with the sole purpose of making you spend money. I’m not getting angrier because I’ve already reported it, and I doubt Patreon will take long to shut down the project. If they hadn’t been such scammers, this wouldn’t have happened. Please, no one play this and, much less, PAY for this scam.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

TheFeydakin

This is simply awful. I mean I am an old pervert and to quote the Bishop of Bath and Wells "No form of depravity is too low, I'll do anything, to anything with anything" this though takes something like bestiality and turns it into women blaming each other, then comforting each other and endlessly complaining about everything. I mean you end up thinking FFS shaddup and suck off the Horse or the Dog or anything that stops you fuckin talkin.

What a waste of time, about as sexy as Lorena Bobbits revenge.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

aguy57

this game felt like a fever dream, and I really liked it. -1 point for the monetization, but the rest of the stuff was enjoyable. 10/10 for the buildup, Very decent quality renders. Vids were nice.
    The bad part is writing could be more polished, the monetization could be less "in the face".
  7. 1.00 star(s)

fitzjmm

Can I go lower than a 1 star? This is hot garbage. Half the video clips crash. It's like slide shows with missing slides. No content worth a damn. Everything is behind a pay wall and who would want to pay for anything with what we see in this? This is more like a super, super crappy demo.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Razzmot

That was stupid but i saw stupider "games" rated higher so i'll go with a solid average.
    It's so bad it's good, like a B movie but for games.
    You don't need to suffer through the other parts nothing happens anyway, so even in this "trilogy" it's the best one (since it's RenPy and you can skip everything contrary to what the other guy said).

Anyway if you can afford to download 3go for a quick laugh you should.
    (Who the fuck thought AI TTS was a good idea, between this and the weird cut scenes you basically have 2.5go of nothing inbetween pictures of pheromones and horse penis)
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kinky Shop

Whatever the other guy said, plus the voicing... The voiced dialogues are so so bad!
    Dev, please, remove the voices... .
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

This is a terrible attempt at a game with bestiality content, using religion and other elements as an excuse for a retarded sex scene with a horse. There are parts with hardcoded voiceovers that are impossible to skip, the whole experience feels more like a nightmare than anything else.

Avoid.