• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
actually you can't - that's why it's just a matter of time when patreon shut down the page. Patreon is really on track lately to ban such content creators.
Bestiality is against patreon ToS, same as incest and rape.

I know one game with ultra-offensive content, where you can do whatever you want with loli and toddlers, which is doing quite well on Patronite :)

I mean, I don't know this game personally, but my friend's friend told me that it is like that. :censored:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I know one game with ultra-offensive content, where you can do whatever you want with loli and toddlers, which is doing quite well on Patronite :)

I mean, I don't know this game personally, but my friend's friend told me that it is like that. :censored:
and i know many devs who were recently banned from there with their game

Reactions: pablo25

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
and i know many devs who were recently banned from there with their game

I think a lot here depends on the developer himself. If there is no information on the prohibited topic on Patronite, there is no link to the game itself and there are no screenshots, Patronite will not do anything.

The link, screenshots and information can be found on the devs' Discord.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think a lot here depends on the developer himself. If there is no information on the prohibited topic on Patronite, there is no link to the game itself and there are no screenshots, Patronite will not do anything.

The link, screenshots and information can be found on the devs' Discord.
every dev has haters - and they report the content

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
True, but Patronite does not ban games that have prohibited content, it only bans games that have prohibited content and this content is kept on Patronite. For example, Steam bans games that have loli in them, but on the other hand I have three games on Steam that feature loli. How? The developer provides the patch for free on its official website.

Of course, if you build the ENTIRE game on prohibited content from which there is nothing to "take out", such a game will probably be banned. On the other hand, if devs think and plan their production well (write a good work script <- I don't know if I'm writing it correctly in English), they will create a game from the very beginning that can be easily taken apart and then put back together without any loss of content.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I've only just started and already the MC is irritating me. He's pretty lame. Scared of a poster at a Bus Stop? There are teenage girls mentally tougher than this guy. :rolleyes::coffee:

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
android version of the game The quest episode where I was about to go find Ava in her room. When I press talk It says an error has occurred. I've trie

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
Ugh, I should've read the comments before downloading this waste of disk space. Literally nothing in this game, and ends abruptly. More sexual "suggestion" than actual sexual content.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes