Seeking Mother, Wife, Step-Mother Games

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Hey guys, I'm wondering if you can recommend any longer games where you either play as or slowely corrupt someones wife, your mother or step-mother. Games that involve incest/family play but also take some time to build to it and not just right out of the gate getr into the scenes. Games like A wife and Mother for instance. If you have any game recommendations I'd be greately appreciative, thank you. Apologies if it's been asked before I'm fairly new to this site.

Reactions: amen_resu

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
- Take Over by Studio Dystopia
A corruption game. Its somewhat slow.
One of the characters that you can corrupt is your(the MC) mother.
(also your sister)
AT the early stages MC and his mother and sister have normal interactions and talks. There are a few events with laundry, family dinner, shopping for food etc... these events are very normal family events.
BUT the more you corrupt them the more perverted these events get.
For example durring family dinner the mother will jerk off the MC while talking to her daughter.
At MAX corruption you simply fuck the mother or the sister on the table.
The max corrupt them both would take multiple ingame weeks

But to be honest, almost all games take some time to corrupt the wife/mother. Even the fasterst ones like My New Neighbors need multiple days and events to happen xd.
So feel free to press "Latest Updates" then press on the side where it says TAGS, just type "Incest" and scroll through.

- Treasure of Nadia by NLT Media
Takes WAYYY too much time beofer you get into your moms pants. Because it requires you to fuck other women before that and do certain events/quests.

- HSTutor by TK8000
MCs mom takes super long time before you fuck her. Is a slowburn, because you first have to fuk your sister and ease your mom into it.

elsimbolito

Dec 7, 2022
- Take Over by Studio Dystopia
A corruption game. Its somewhat slow.
One of the characters that you can corrupt is your(the MC) mother.
(also your sister)
AT the early stages MC and his mother and sister have normal interactions and talks. There are a few events with laundry, family dinner, shopping for food etc... these events are very normal family events.
BUT the more you corrupt them the more perverted these events get.
For example durring family dinner the mother will jerk off the MC while talking to her daughter.
At MAX corruption you simply fuck the mother or the sister on the table.
The max corrupt them both would take multiple ingame weeks

But to be honest, almost all games take some time to corrupt the wife/mother. Even the fasterst ones like My New Neighbors need multiple days and events to happen xd.
So feel free to press "Latest Updates" then press on the side where it says TAGS, just type "Incest" and scroll through.

- Treasure of Nadia by NLT Media
Takes WAYYY too much time beofer you get into your moms pants. Because it requires you to fuck other women before that and do certain events/quests.

- HSTutor by TK8000
MCs mom takes super long time before you fuck her. Is a slowburn, because you first have to fuk your sister and ease your mom into it.
Do you have the links for this games?

kubasaki72

May 12, 2021
Hey guys, I'm wondering if you can recommend any longer games where you either play as or slowely corrupt someones wife, your mother or step-mother. Games that involve incest/family play but also take some time to build to it and not just right out of the gate getr into the scenes. Games like A wife and Mother for instance. If you have any game recommendations I'd be greately appreciative, thank you. Apologies if it's been asked before I'm fairly new to this site.
MIRROR MINE seems to be straight down your alley.