• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Mother's Devotion [v0.11] [FluffyStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sonstwer

I just played the first couple of days. My conclusion is:
    This is a poor attempt of a clueless male to make a vn from a female point of view.
    Dialogues are below par even for a very bad telenovela, the guys are unappealing and unlikeable, shady and suspicious and UGLY,
    There are way to many unnecessary clicks to make for every start of the day, pain in the ass, if that continues.
    I don´t even want to try to play further to see, if this is going to change.
    Graphix are decent though, but it´s not enough to make an enjoyable VN.
    That game isn´t a faceplant, it is a leap into a cactus.
    Would not recommend to even try this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

James Cook 1232

The game isnt bad nor is the writing, its actually a pretty decent concept for a vn, but on a personal preference note, the forced cuckhold, especially without warning, is an absolute game killer for me personally, at lest give a warning as there's a big difference in games with optional and forced cuckholding.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

stinkholeslammer

This game is a complete mess. The renders look pretty nice, but that's about it. Progressing in the game is just a mindless, unintuitive, and boring click-fest.

Story has been done 100x, dialogue is bad, those things are forgivable if other parts of the game make up for them, but this game has 0 redeeming qualities.

Don't waste your time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

5uukuna

Very prone to crashing, so save often. Also, not intuitive design at all; why have areas you can click into spread out everywhere but then not tell you that you have to progress the office quest before being able to explore anything else? Early game is a grindfest of talking, and doesn't really give you any ways to control your experience. Not super enjoyable, but the models are fine I suppose.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

Damn, this game has got me excited! I cummed buckets. The main character (MOM) is smoking hot and the renders of her are awesome.
    CON
    But let's face it, the biggest issue with the game is that she is excessively horny. I mean, there's no romance in the game, she just wants to get laid. They should have added more corruption, slow burn, and romance before diving into the main event.
    Pros
    But the best part is that the latest update has a VN mode that lets you see all the sex scenes without missing a single one! And you know what would be even better? An NTR route with Kevin, Mc's son's friend. Oh yeah :devilish::devilish:!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JJackie

Some issues with the icons not working properly but I dont think the low rating is warranted. A good number of sexual scenes could use a gallery. The plot is still in early development interested to see the direction of the game.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Feuggn

We spend our time clicking on hearts so that nothing happens or stupid family interactions. The system is really crap, very boring. It's a shame because the model is well made, and it looked good in the office.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

While this game is still very much a work in progress (many aspects of the game don't work yet), I have to say what I've seen is pretty promising. Content is plentiful and the build-in guide system works well. I should warn you that I wouldn't really call this a "corruption" game per se, as sexual content is available almost from the start. I personally like that aspect, but I can see why others might not and feel railroaded into sexual content. Overall, I'd recommend waiting until the next update to try it out as there appears to be a lot of content that will be added then.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Cheyrou

Damn... This game has one of the worst gameplay in f95. There are no instructions for anything . Simply you dont know anything what will you do in game. MC's model seems good but it is what it is.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

King Wan

It was bad before but it's worse now. I don't know why devs think adding gimmicks to a VN and some bells and whistles makes a bad game better. Both the story and the mechanics are clunky and the logic behind the FMC's actions are so stupid that suspension of disbelief has turned to 'play while brain dead'. Renders are below average and gameplay is jumping around different places using red hearts trying to figure out what to do to advance the game. There are hints here and there but any game that needs a walkthrough to play and get scenes is a huge pain in the ass and this one is a big contender for the prize. This game is at the opposites of what it's supposed to be, entertaining and fapworthy, and it comes out as stupid and badly made. The 1 star is for the 280MB download so I didn't waste a lot of bandwidth on it.
    Points for the dev for accepting criticism.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Purple Lagoon

After checking the reviews I learned that the game was originally a bad sandbox game, but then it got changed to a more 'normal' renpy approach, and the reviews got better.
    So I decided to try it out.
    And well... it's still a very bad sandbox game.
    You're not able to make a single choice in this game.
    Let me explain:
    - If you choose to spend time with your daughter, you enter the daughter quest, which involves showering together, touching each others breasts etc., but without you being able to make any choice (a simple 'yes' or 'no, stop it' would already be a miracle in this game).
    - If you choose to go to the gym, well there's the gym quest, and again the story unfolds, but you don't have any say in how things go, you get railwayed into forced gym sex.
    - I didn't dare to try out the other routes (with the sons, the boss, the co-workers...) cause I was afraid to being forced into sex without having any saying in it.

So, I'm sorry, dev, but this game is a big no.
    It's still a sandbox game, and where-ever you choose to go (visit sister/visit gym/check dauther/check son) will lead to forced content.

Please, just add some choices to the game! It's renpy after all, the engine is designed for giving choices.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Cherfo

Played 0.05

Nice game with lot of content for a 0.05 version.

You play a female MC and have the freedom to play as u like.
    The current content suggests that you can play a "no schlong route", an "all schlongs belong to me route" or everything u can imagine between these routes.
    If the developer supplied the routes with more content and dont focus on one or two routes only this could be a really good game.

The lewd scenes are nice to watch.
    Unfortunately there are no animations (beside some "2 pics anims")
    Some pics are a bit grainy and some are bit dark.

A big flaw (for me) there is no pubic hair!
    But neverthenless the MC is very hot.

The only "bug" I discovered: when u repeat some events u get to main menu.
    But I hope this is only because of this early version.

Keep an eye on this and hope the are updates in a regular base. :)
  13. 4.00 star(s)

ding000

Definitely a step up from the sandbox game, hard to say much about the story since there is very little content.

With that said it's a step in the right direction. The renders look nice and the premise is decent, now it just needs to be fleshed out.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

RandyTyr

The issues mentioned in the three earlier reviews no longer apply. The annoying/buggy sandbox is gone. The control flow still gives you quite a bit of freedom, but you don't have to search for content anymore. You simply get a few options that make sense for the current time, and it goes from there.

I really like the characterization of Clarissa and the Gilmore-girls vibe I'm getting from her. She's neither a prude or a nymphomaniac, but actually comes across as a believable character to me.

There is not that much content just yet, and in particular very little in terms of family-romance, but this seems like a game to keep an eye on.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

The Wizard of Oz

The gameplay is complete shit, you click on the buttons in an attempt to go to some kind of event. The graphics are quite decent. But the gameplay spoiled all the pluses of the game, lasted 15 minutes and deleted it. Even the hints in the laptop did not help to improve the situation. Very boring. Unfortunately 2 stars from me.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

cvat420

crashes often when played for selecting option of navigation. I.e. selecting visit sister, or work with Esperanza., forcing to reload the last auto save, working at desk causes error that you can ignore or rollback. Needs work on mechanics and navigation.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Oh boi, just when i was enjoying the story, the sandbox appeared out of nowhere :FacePalm: Anyway, thats just my own subjective opinion, i just hate sandbox modes but i'll not let it affect my review.

10/10 MC: Just keep attactive mothers coming, they never fail to make perfect mcs unless you try really hard.
    6/10 Renders: Well, there were background images and there were models at the front of them... I guess dev is lacking a good rig?
    9/10 Story: Its something fresh and rare.
    7/10 Writing: Could use some polish.
    5/10 Poorly implemented sandbox: I'm sure it will improve over time but right now it is bad.