Ren'Py - Mother's Devotion [v0.12] [FluffyStudio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

The Wizard of Oz

The gameplay is complete shit, you click on the buttons in an attempt to go to some kind of event. The graphics are quite decent. But the gameplay spoiled all the pluses of the game, lasted 15 minutes and deleted it. Even the hints in the laptop did not help to improve the situation. Very boring. Unfortunately 2 stars from me.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cvat420

crashes often when played for selecting option of navigation. I.e. selecting visit sister, or work with Esperanza., forcing to reload the last auto save, working at desk causes error that you can ignore or rollback. Needs work on mechanics and navigation.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Oh boi, just when i was enjoying the story, the sandbox appeared out of nowhere :FacePalm: Anyway, thats just my own subjective opinion, i just hate sandbox modes but i'll not let it affect my review.

10/10 MC: Just keep attactive mothers coming, they never fail to make perfect mcs unless you try really hard.
    6/10 Renders: Well, there were background images and there were models at the front of them... I guess dev is lacking a good rig?
    9/10 Story: Its something fresh and rare.
    7/10 Writing: Could use some polish.
    5/10 Poorly implemented sandbox: I'm sure it will improve over time but right now it is bad.