Motion Slide Shows / Motion Comics: Fan Art

gman103

Sep 15, 2021

[Aroma_Sensei]Halloween_party_at_Frozen_Inc_girls340_5_1.gif
Hiya,
I am someone who started making Motion Slide Show / Comics and its a format that really doesn't exist or at least has not been popularized. I've had others really enjoy the results on boorus postings I've made and express interest in the format.
F95zone gave me this place to see if others you want discuss / post / learn / and hopefully grow the format. I personally enjoy comics/hentai creation but that is by no means the limations - games, hcg, blender, sfm, etc. Basically you can tell a story and keep your "action" too.

If you don't know or care what I am talking about - please check out my videos I will be posting here and hopefully others will join in.

Aroma Sensei: Halloween Party at Frozen Inc

Last edited:

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
01_01.gif
Kidmo Set 1
[ Flight Attendant | Mind Control | Bully Girl Full Nelson 1 / 2 | Ahri | NTR | Fountain Girl | Squirter Girl ]

Simon Pikalov

Jul 4, 2020
This is the first time I've seen this kind of animation. I must admit that I was very surprised when I realized how they would be created. Simultaneously simple to manufacture and almost similar to full-fledged GIF animation, they really look like something new in the sea of other arts and animation GIFs.

• Love
Reactions: gman103

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
1427422_HARLEY2.gif
DevilHS SuperSlut Vol 1-3 + Ahsoka extra
Harley:
Pharah:
Power Girl:
Ahsoka:

Reactions: Simon Pikalov

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
c6ef8423ac1b6b0c13df85c07d74c820b5a56a57e028eaa04703a61a9aae5b52.jpg
[Kidmo] CD Doujin / Comic Compilation with audio
Cosplay Sex with Real Call Girl

This one is something kind of hard to claim I had any involvement on. It is technically a motion comic but I just made use of all the assets on hand - between the two sources I had enough to extend its duration, translate, etc. Doing anything unexpected would just distract the eyes from reading and the audio[first time for me] gave me even more reason to cut each still as close as I thought possible. This does kind of show my point of starting motion comics though - that you can supplement in "tricks" alongside animating/2d/3d and just 2D art alone lacks the engagement. The animation lacks something the 2D has and vice versa.
Original was 4:30 seconds of pure animation - this hits 7:30 reuses the same art that the animations were based off and all the audio - would of been longer but audio/pacing was a concern. "IF" I had access to a non text version I would of edited to just show text bubbles but I didnt have one.

TLDR: Just watch. Probably one of best hentais out on net but its really due to the artist/audio I had even less to do it with it then usual. Was just a creative idea with good results. Just talking out loud above in case any creator/author decides to participate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boris19

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
TEMP.jpg
[Kidmo] Classmate animation / compilation with audio

Basically everything I said in above video - same thing. I did do more this time around because I leaned heavier on the 2D art so I did some boob jiggle / orgasm animation cheats along with audio and translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gheymens Pyro

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
01_01.gif
[Kidmo] JK-Hypnosis_It's normal to be naked in class animation / compilation with audio

Reactions: LFARA

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Uploaded a whole bunch of stuff on Rule34.xxx

Going on a hitatus - will probably be back when I am ready or someone else decides to contribute. Still got a few projects lined up but they aren't "this." Will still be on Rule34 but not going to try to maintain this.

Last act is I will publish a very rough guide on how I do an video edit if someone wants to do some stuff similiar to what I do or wants to know some basics of video editing for image editing of stills into video format and working with text.

This is the result:
This is my files:
open the file - You NEED adobe premiere to open the PRPROJ file then follow guide.

See attachment

Last edited:

MK.135

May 27, 2020
great stuff. would have probably learn how to do goods like this next year when things are so busy as it is rn. if you ask me, you seem to post this either on the wrong place, or wrong time— maybe even both. hopefully I won't forget this for the upcoming year. ill keep it on watch tab.

Reactions: gman103

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
Haven't been posting here and probably will go back on haitus unless I find something worth editing since I pretty much completing everything worth doing that I know of. Kidmo especially since he is pretty much gone and I just did everything worth doing but the good news is..

I posted like 20 Kidmo video comic edits in like last 2 days on rule34 on a different account.
Here is a link to ALL my Kidmo Video comic edits with audio.
asdasdds_2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: LFARA and Sgtlothar

Kol123654

Jun 26, 2019
Your work is amazing. It's something I've been looking for very long. As you said, it really is an art that is yet to be known.

Since you're the first one I encounter doing this kind of work (and so well_, would you mind answering a question ?

I've been wondering how to find those kind of comics (didn't find any signiificant ones unfortunately), and if so, how to read them apart from videos ? I have to say, I appreciate the comics because of my own pace that I can apply to my reading, but at the same time, I love the animations.

Sorry if my question is to vague, but I mean, in general, how would it work ?
I'm thinking the only logical and plausible way I can imagine to read one would be to actually read gifs ?

Thank you very much.

Jefflalala

Oct 31, 2023
If you're still around and doing these, any chance you could do anything else by muunai? Your Eula edit was great. :)