Others Completed Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Oppai Maid Gakuen! [Final] [Milk Factory]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
soo, i can play it just fine yesterday.
decided to continue again but the i got this error, any advice ?
1702629989830.png

shiro-sama

Jan 16, 2022
can confirm mega seem fine had no virus warning on either the winrar or defender also did a virustotal check on the exe and it had 1/71 something with a generic false positve. scanned some other stuff and mostly just false which is kinda normal with vns like 3/61 on plugins,

for the plugins.

the exe

Last edited:

theunderlord

Mar 24, 2021
Currently trying to complete the game and provide yall with a complete save file but I'm not even able to complete the game due to a weird error, if yall help me fix it then i'll drop my save after. So basically, I'm 99% done and there's only 2 cutscenes missing from the gallery, however when I try to complete the next one, an error pops up and it crashes the game. I don't speak japanese but here's the one where the bug happens on. I also attached the error, im no programmer and i have no idea what it means lol

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Currently trying to complete the game and provide yall with a complete save file but I'm not even able to complete the game due to a weird error, if yall help me fix it then i'll drop my save after. So basically, I'm 99% done and there's only 2 cutscenes missing from the gallery, however when I try to complete the next one, an error pops up and it crashes the game. I don't speak japanese but here's the one where the bug happens on. I also attached the error, im no programmer and i have no idea what it means lol

Here's what I can get translating via yandex:

1708325878743.png

And here's via google translate: 1708325984828.png

Reactions: theunderlord

pixelica

Jan 12, 2019
Back up your save files first, this 100% save file is from non translated version, not sure this will work on the MTL translated game.

Reactions: sausagefiend

Gainsleif

Jan 11, 2024
a complete translation with the planned menus? the first two games had everything translated and it was so good to see the evolution of the waifus and their lores but we don't understand anything it's too sad... I pray hard

Reactions: Marcus_S
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote