Unreal Engine Mouse Always Tries To Escape

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Has anyone having trouble when playing a recent game made with unreal engine especially in windowed mode? For example the desktop screen resolution is FullHD, then play any recent game that made by unreal engine that utilizes mouse as camera movement or anything under windowed mode setting for example 1366 x 768 resolution, not windowed borderless, a normal window with "minimize/maximize/close" button on top corner.

The thing is, when playing with this kind of game that utilizes mouse as camera movement for the character, i noticed that my mouse hit the boundary of the game's windowed border. When playing such as hack and slash game where we have to constantly move camera around while clicking to slash/whack, there's a higher chance that the game's window will be resized because on that short moment, the mouse able to grab the game's border to be adjusted. Recently I tried the latest "under the witch 0.2.0 alpha" release and it has this problem. look closely for your mouse pointer on your game's window border. Even worse, you may accidentally pressed the dreaded close button while in action.

Anyone having this issues and how can I solve this issues? I don't think it is the game's problem rather Unreal Engine's problem. I don't know where should I ask regarding this problem actually