Seeking Movies/games with monster sex (girl starts reluctant, ends up enjoying it)

mes17

Sep 2, 2021
I'm looking for decent videos, games and stories using a simple scenario which I'd think is common:
Big monster tears the clothes off a girl and rapes her. She's reluctant at first, but soon enough starts enjoying it (due to demonic influence, magic cum, or the dick is just too good, whatever)
or in short
♀: Never mind, monster sex ain't half bad.
  • monster, male domination, size difference
  • The girl's shift in attitude is the most important part (corruption within a single session?)
  • maybe mind break, but there's something that makes her actually want/enjoy it, rather than just get defeated/broken
  • 3D animation is best
  • long video is good, detailed scenario or interesting story is great
  • avoid tentacles
Prime examples (3D):
  1. (26regionsfm)
  2. (PerfectDeadbeat)
  3. (MendezSFM)
  4. (Final Fuck 7, aka Edge Systems, or ILAND?)
  5. (26regionsfm)
  6. (SYLD)
I'm pretty familiar with the works of 26region, PDeadbeat, Dreamhawk, Slayed.coom, ZMSFM, Umemaro3D, Opiumud, and StudioFOW. Although Love Wolf's storylines are fun, their animation style is hit or miss for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not 3D, but fits the bill:
  1. Kuroinu (the anime, ep 1) - obviously
  2. Holy Knight Luviria (the game)
  3. Buta Hime-sama (anime ep 1)
  4. (DevilHS & SlutWriter)
  5. In the Shadow of Anubis series ( , , , , ) (DevilHS) - 2D art/comics
It's usually the dialogue that makes these scenarios work, and it doesn't even take much. In (PMMSFM), Lulu's lines suggest the sort of corruption I'm looking for, but in this movie she's a happy and free slut from the get go.

Also, I'd have thought a lot of hentai like Taimanin Asagi or anything with a princess knight would match the description... but they often don't, because those girls remain pretty resistant (makes sense for the extended plot). This is unlike the above examples, e.g. In Kuroinu right after some rough sex, Chloe is begging for more.

I mostly named movies, but I'd love to play a good game with this kind of scene. I've just had trouble finding decent games for it.
  • Holy Knight Luviria and Ariadne are ones I've played where the girl can enjoy getting raped by an orc at some point.
  • Kagurado also has the popular Tentacle Brainwashing where you play a snarky tentacle monster raping women and making them love it. It's a great game, but I'm looking for humanoid monsters or beasts, not tentacles.
Hope that gives you an idea of what I'm looking for.
Recommendations are welcome (and doesn't need to be an exact match honestly).

Last edited:
Reactions: Thronico

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
CS is basically a simulator of what you describe (mind-break through rape and torture), but text-based and can be heavy on tentacles (but depends on the commander form / scene).

You'll probably like Cyberslayers, it's basically all rough sex / rape with monsters and mutants and you can make your corruption arc thanks to the somewhat freeform mind-control. Animated, too.

Reactions: mes17

mes17

Sep 2, 2021
CS is basically a simulator of what you describe (mind-break through rape and torture), but text-based and can be heavy on tentacles (but depends on the commander form / scene).

You'll probably like Cyberslayers, it's basically all rough sex / rape with monsters and mutants and you can make your corruption arc thanks to the somewhat freeform mind-control. Animated, too.
Fantastic, I'll check them out. Thanks!

musma

Jun 27, 2023
[Animations]
  • , by RadeonG3D — 4 releases so far i believe. Tenties are involved, but are neither the first or only things to accost the tomb raider.
  • , by Sinthetic — Doesn't take too long for her to start submitting herself.
  • + , both by Sinthetic — The kiss at the end seals the deal.
  • , by SFM-DH (a.k.a. DreamHawk) — After a while, she doesn't seem to mind the company.
  • Vaira Chronicles: The Ritual, by Big Green — One of the characters is pretty reluctant in her engagements, but rather demanding by the end. You can check it on the worldofvaira website.
  • , by Gomasioken (ごま塩犬) — Don't worry, it has subtitles. Girl get's captured by creatures, tries to tough it out, can't resist the D.
  • , by Atelier KOB (アトリエこぶ) — Subtitled. Ashe tries to save a captive woman only to end up the same and, like the others before her, she ends up developing Stockholm Syndrome.
  • , by Zone — Kylie is non-compliant, so is made to be via a magical-aphrodisiac-trance-inducing butt plug stone.
  • , by DeepStroke — Girl ends up on stage for a bunch aliens, decides to go for an encore.
  • , by DeepStroke — Raven says she's tired of Beast-Boy's shenanigans, but he tries something new and she mellows out real nice.
  • , by Derpixon — The girl portion of those meddling kids ends up having to hatch a plan to escape pursuers, then end up trashing it.
  • , by Derpixon — Pretty simple. Virtuous woman tries to hold out against Imp dick. Loses.
[Comics]
  • It's a Pleasure to Serve, by DevilHS — Women are made into slaves then brought before their new masters. And their pheromones.
  • Bestiary 3, by Shindo L (新堂エル) — Some of the stories in this compilation fit the bill.
  • Hanshoku Nebura (繁殖ネブラ), by Shindo L (新堂エル) — Girl ends up in a bad predicament, but through the power of naughty poison, manages to turn that frown upside-down.
  • PIG, by Shindo L (新堂エル) — Gender-bent Link tries to fight off Ganon, then goes into survival mode, then comes to face reality. There is an uncensored version but as far as i've seen it's without the dialog.
  • The Hatchery, by Butcha-U — Officially sanctioned doujin based on StudioFOW's Subverse. The crew gets trained to breed and learn to love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thronico and mes17

mes17

Sep 2, 2021
[Animations]
  • , by RadeonG3D — 4 releases so far i believe. Tenties are involved, but are neither the first or only things to accost the tomb raider.
  • , by Sinthetic — Doesn't take too long for her to start submitting herself.
  • + , both by Sinthetic — The kiss at the end seals the deal.
  • , by SFM-DH (a.k.a. DreamHawk) — After a while, she doesn't seem to mind the company.
  • , by — One of the characters is pretty reluctant in her engagements, but rather demanding by the end.
  • , by — Don't worry, it has subtitles. Girl get's captured by creatures, tries to tough it out, can't resist the D.
  • , by — Subtitled. Ashe tries to save a captive woman only to end up the same and, like the others before her, she ends up developing Stockholm Syndrome.
  • , by Zone — Kylie is non-compliant, so is made to be via a magical-aphrodisiac-trance-inducing butt plug stone.
  • , by DeepStroke — Girl ends up on stage for a bunch aliens, decides to go for an encore.
  • , by DeepStroke — Raven says she's tired of Beast-Boy's shenanigans, but he tries something new and she mellows out real nice.
  • , by Derpixon — The girl portion of those meddling kids ends up having to hatch a plan to escape pursuers, then end up trashing it.
  • , by Derpixon — Pretty simple. Virtuous woman tries to hold out against Imp dick. Loses.
[Comics]
  • , by DevilHS — Women are made into slaves then brought before their new masters. And their pheromones.
  • , by — Some of the stories in this compilation fit the bill.
  • , by — Girl ends up in a bad predicament, but through the power of naughty poison, manages to turn that frown upside-down.
  • , by — Gender-bent Link tries to fight off Ganon, then goes into survival mode, then comes to face reality. There is an uncensored version but as far as i've seen it's without the dialog.
  • , by — Officially sanctioned doujin based on StudioFOW's Subverse. The crew gets trained to breed and learn to love it.
A connoisseur and a poet. Thanks, those are exactly what I was looking for.

It's a bit easier to see this happening in hentai manga, although sometimes the exact scenario is harder to find than expected. Fan no Hitori's earlier stuff like and match the description almost exactly. Yamada Gogogo's series is also great and mostly fits, although it does lean more towards slow corruption.

Last edited:

mes17

Sep 2, 2021
Bump + additions to the list:

Great animations, although not as close to matching the description as Hell's Sentence or Kuroinu episode 1:
  1. (Slayed.coom) - Based directly on the Asagi episode. Feels like this parody works slightly better because it's a short, and it ends with her yelling that she loves monster cock.
  2. ( ) - 2B gets chased down and surrenders her pussy. Ticks box for "rips clothes off" but she doesn't fully submit.
  3. (Jackerman) - Technically rape, but more comedic than what I'm looking for. I'm also enjoying the Selina series, but it doesn't seem to quite fit the bill (although she does admit to enjoying the sex)
Active submission (begging for more, or blowjob after) is preferred, but also just loving the hell out of the fucking (loud moaning, dirty talk, squirting) works too.

Voiced Slideshows (images by IceDev, sound put together by ) - Great dialogue in these.
  1. (Preview/DL: , , )
  2. ( )
  3. ( )
I mentioned Erona, and is similar. The corruption doesn't happen in one session of sex, but she does enjoy it the first time (tries to hide it, but fails), and it's a much quicker read than Erona... as in she gets corrupted pretty quickly.

Recommendations are appreciated, especially if you know an artist making this content.

Reactions: Thronico