Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
icedev_custom-cover_by_maleficent.png

Overview:
IceDev is creating 3D Transformation and Expansion contents based on female gaming characters, putting them in situations where otherworldy monster n' mens are hunger for sexual desire, satisfaction and fantasies. His contents are available in higher-resolution artworks/animations.
Artist is not that active as he use to due to war in Ukraine.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-11
Artist: IceDev - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p, 2200p, 3400p
Content: 1692 pictures, 20 videos
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
Note to uploaders: do not add shota pics.
DOWNLOAD:
Old Patreon content to 2022-02:
Commissions:
- - - -
Polls: - - - -
Renders&Anims: - - - -

New content after 2022-02:
2022:
- - - -
2023 Jan-Sep: - - - -

4_c.jpg 05.jpg Ash_06_Nude+tattoo.jpg PG_2.1.jpg 08-01.jpeg 05-01.jpeg 2 (1)-01.jpeg 02-01.jpeg 02 shorts-01.jpeg
2-01.jpeg 04-01.jpeg J-01.jpeg 01 (2)-01.jpeg 01 (1)-01.jpeg 01-01.jpeg 06-01.jpeg 09-01.jpeg 03-02.jpeg 02-02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

pablo25

May 17, 2018
do i need to download all 3 of those?

And what is the difference etc?

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
do i need to download all 3 of those?

And what is the difference etc?
Depends what you want to view, the first are animations (video files), the second are commissions (images, made in request by users) and renders (images made without requests).
EDIT: Correction.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
His Patreon got nuked:

Hey guys. That is all that is left of this page after a whole week of continuous sanctions, deleted Twitter and Patreon posts and name change.

This Patreon page will remain active but does not fund any other work you may see funded by my other crowded funded campaigns, other means of commissions, or art commissions.

No worries, I will continue to freely publish the content I want elsewhere. So if you wish to support all my new projects outside of patreon, please check Pixiv Fanbox and SubscribeStar under the usual name you guys know me about "Icedev".
You can still support me here If you're willing.

I will NOT give up my freedom of expression for myself and my followers.
I respect anyone's choice and ideas, and always open to new ones.

I'm really thankful for your continuous support.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
What are commisions and renders?
Commission arts are for the members who wants some special Transformation/Categorised role-play in the character from one of his (choosen) model's
Renders were separated from those, but you still can find similar content in the folder

Reactions: eurekaride

eurekaride

Oct 26, 2020
Commission arts are for the members who wants some special Transformation/Categorised role-play in the character from one of his (choosen) model's
Renders were separated from those, but you still can find similar content in the folder
So, there is no need to download both commision and renders art?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote