1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
OK, I'll bite, I got to the peep hole but I can't make anything happen. All I get is the husband and wife having sex, I can click on their outline but that goes nowhere. What am I missing?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not get past the peep hole.. the husband came home but no matter what I clicked nothing else happened.. it was just stuck.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm confused, this says complete but the furthest point I can get to the scene doesn't even end and hints in the final dialogue that the MC will pursue more stuff later. Is this not actually completed? Is there something I'm missing that finishes the scene where you sneak into her place?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
after he rapes her.. it just stays that way.. nothing else happens.. game over... this looks like a demo someone did.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
What is he fucking at the first animation preview? His hip does not aling with her pussy at all. He is like pushing air with no dick.
So weird simulated fucking that makes no sense? I guess we found Lisa's new boyfriend! 200.gif

Feb 25, 2018
Isn't this just a 3D ripoff of that one 2D animated version called like... King of NTR or something? Like down to the animations and menu placements.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
Yes, but there is EVEN MORE CLEARLY a guide in the archive that explains how to make it Engrish.

I actually think that this is 3D. It is just a waste of the 3D.

EDIT: confirmed. It uses NaniNovel for the visual novel part, and a VRoid loader for the characters which are made in VRoid Studio, plus MToon as the shader. Take a look in .\MR_NTR_Data\Managed
Dude chill

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes