Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
my man been around almost for 10 years but still can't make or finish simple flash games, still love his work tho
You have no idea. His flash files are a mess, you can find scenes from future games like, 6 months in advance, or find files from years ago he'd put there for reference or something.
also his work flow is laughable, he has multiple times started developing games for minigames for side games for whatever the fuck he was planning initially (Looking at you Lili game).
still love his stuff tho

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
Been following Mr Pinku for years and honestly his best game was 'Dungeons and Morons'...it was a lengthy, FULLY RELEASED game that was interesting and came with a WALKTHROUGH if you got stuck. These days you get none of that. Just random clicking on a prayer :rolleyes:

Reactions: HentaiJackass

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Has someone found out how to do the pink panties secret with the Soldier quest or is it that not finished yet?

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
Has someone found out how to do the pink panties secret with the Soldier quest or is it that not finished yet?
I just discovered it.

1.) Click the top-middle as many times until the knight/soldier locks the door of his room.
2.) Now click the middle-middle where it shows the nun, then the cutscene of a dragon flying in the clouds.
3.) Click the lowest-middle this time where it must show that the previous nun had some sort of white (cloud?) stain on her dress.
4.) Click the top-right, the one with the visible mirror and there you have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: logopedus

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
3.) Click the lowest-middle this time where it must show that the previous nun had some sort of white (cloud?) stain on her dress.
its dragon shit.
she was looking at the sky a dragon flew by took a poop and it landed on her.
like it was a giant seagull

Tommy986

Feb 6, 2024
Can someone tell me if there is a scene where someone (other than the professor) has sex with Daisy?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes