Collection Flash Mr Pinku Collection [2021-07-10] [MrPinku]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Figured i'd chime in for all those wondering how many games he's made.

I've not downloaded the package here, but I do have a MrPinku folder on my hard drive containing all his relevant patreon content. Total of 15 files all of which appear to be his games/mini games created since 2012.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I see this listed on the "Latest Updates" page, but I don't see a changelog. That always leaves me baffled.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
I love Pinku. His games have so much charm and show a clear love for making content for the sake of fun and pushing himself to make new things. Reminds me of the cathartic joy of playing flash games in the early 2000's.

Reactions: nekobasu

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know if Space Morons: Rabbit 2 is going to end or the game where an Ewok from star wars was on the beach?

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
anyone knows how to get the hero ending in the pirate game? (if it is possible to get anyway)

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
I can't manage to reach it, i tried everything though
I figured it out, first get the broom and go to the captain and clean his office, you'll get the key.
then go to oldman swap for the oar and get the rope.
then look at the telescope and go to the captain to send out.
then go to lantern and the female pirate will send you to captains cabin.
after the cutscene you'll have the option of giving the old man something and give him the gun
then you'll have the heroes ending

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I figured it out, first get the broom and go to the captain and clean his office, you'll get the key.
then go to oldman swap for the oar and get the rope.
then look at the telescope and go to the captain to send out.
then go to lantern and the female pirate will send you to captains cabin.
after the cutscene you'll have the option of giving the old man something and give him the gun
then you'll have the heroes ending
noice thanks !

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Anyone can share the update from October 16? I gave up on his Patreon a long time ago, but if stuff is getting interesting again I may consider re-pledging.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes