• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics Collection Pinup Mr. Ploxy Collection [2024-01-30] [Mr. Ploxy]

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
55_Salazzle_SF_PORK.gif

Overview:
Mr. Ploxy is a 2D artist who makes comics/pinups/animations of original characters and characters from video games and anime, such as: Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, My Hero Acadamia.​

Updated: 2024-01-30
Artist: Mr. Ploxy - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Content: 300+ images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Deception Comic (WIP): - - -

Unsorted
Thanks to ReichLoli for the share!

67_ANKHA_800PX_SF.gif 24e896c70794f37a964def7d4203ca62.gif 69_Cherry_Twins_Fellatio2.png 05_004.jpg 21_020.jpg 33_Tsuyu_AsuiPOSECJPG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 1890627

Overview:
Mr. Ploxy is a 2D artist who makes comics/pinups/animations of original characters and characters from video games and anime, such as: Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, My Hero Acadamia.​

Updated: 2022-06-25
Artist: Mr. Ploxy - - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Files: 290 images, 15 .gifs
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Images & .gifs: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Deception Comic (WIP): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1890620 View attachment 1890622 View attachment 1890621 View attachment 1890625 View attachment 1890626 View attachment 1890785
Do you also have the videos? The ones with audio I mean.

Reactions: ConfessorCabal

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Do you also have the videos? The ones with audio I mean.
At the moment, I don't. Though, this isn't a completed thread, so I plan to update it as people share collections or content, and as I acquire them in time, so "watch" the thread if you wanna stay up to date with what gets updated.

JusthatGuy

Oct 23, 2017

kemono has various videos that's been shared if you care enough to go through the posts and server channel

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I didn't even know this thread existed and your luck that I existed because i'm that guy who have his hard content. I been follow this artist since his Patreon days and hording his time limited premium releases. So I may have some things you may not have since those times, but not everything. But I need to sort out everything before i post the link because everything I have is in a scatter mess. Because at that time I never have that mindset of archiving.

calior98

Jun 1, 2018

I'm trying to find the mona new scene since launch, u my friend are a godsend
Thanks for doing god's work~

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.

Last edited:

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
Thank you so much for your contribution

Sep 22, 2017
Instead of making everyone wait for me to sort out everything. Here what I gather that I left in .zip folders. I will go back to sort out everything missing that was posted exclusively on his Discord. Like certain images, WIPs, step by steps. Beside that, If I am going to now leak their content within this thread. I need to change my identity on F95 to make it less similar to that on Discord. The creator is autistic most of the time and will find out sooner of later that this thread do indeed exist.
Bless you, friend.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
August 2022 Orange Jackets Rewards are added in the archive. Enjoy

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updated and Reorganized Thread!
Added Apr-Dec 2021, Jan-Aug 2022 Orange Jacket Rewards

Thread Updated.gif

Thank You for your patience!

Last edited: