3D-Daz Mr. Vargas - 3D Artist & Content Creator (Commissions)

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
PatreonBanner_Discord.png

Greetings. Many of you know me from my fan art work with Visual Novel characters. As a result of requests from my followers and fans, I set up my own Patreon page and Discord community. From now on, I will continue my activities with art commissions and various art services in my spare time. You can find much more detailed information on my Discord server.

If you're interested, please join my Discord server, Vargasverse

And if you like my art please support me on Patreon.

;)

Last edited:

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
MY CURRENT CAST
(All characters are available for art commissions)

Skylar_01_MrVargas.png
Harley_01a_MrVargas.png
Esme_01a_MrVargas.png
Daphne_01_MrVargas.png
Priscilla_01a_MrVargas.png
Cora_01_MrVargas.png
Skylar
Harley
Esme
Daphne
Priscilla
Cora

Kayla_01_MrVargas.png
Kasumi_01_MrVargas.png
Melissa_01_MrVargas.png
Sierra_01_MrVargas.png
space.jpg
space.jpg
Kayla
Kasumi
Melissa
Sierra
?
?

Last edited:

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Hey, everyone! I wish you all have a good weekend. "Harley" is one of my "Design Your Waifu" contest entries chosen by the jury. Public voting has opened and will continue until January 5th. I would be glad if you go check it out and vote if you can. Wish me luck. ;)

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Harley_BringHerToLife_MrVargas.png

Bring Harley to life...
She will be whoever you want her to be, doing whatever you want her to do! ;)

Voting is still ongoing. If you haven't voted yet, take a few moments to support Harley. Let's bring her to life.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this contest. Unfortunately, Slushe took away the rights of the people who wanted to vote for me one day before the end of the public voting, causing me to lose this contest.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
TIERS.png

PATREON UPDATE

Minor changes have been made on Basic and Premium Patreon tiers and tier descriptions have been simplified.

New "Eternal Fan" tiers have been introduced. These new tiers will give you lifetime access to my work. After successful payment, you will need to cancel your subscription so Patreon does not withdraw funds from you next month. Your access on my Patreon page will be closed 1 month after you pledge, but the "Eternal Fan" role you earned will remain in my Discord server. Thanks to this role, you will continue to see all future work that I will share in the channel dedicated to your tier. This tier will also give you discounts on paid commissions. For more info, please visit my Patreon page. New channels have been created for Eternal and Eternal Premium tier patrons in my Discord server. Eternal tier patrons will be able to follow all the works I have published since I opened my Patreon page and the new works I will publish in these channels.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Really nice art. What does your workflow look like?
Sorry about my late reply. I haven't checked this thread for a while. As for you question, what do you mean exactly?

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Judy_01_MrVargas.png

I now officially accept commissions with video game and cinematic universe characters. Check out more on .

I have created 2 new Patreon tiers. Commissioner Lite and Commissioner Premium. With these tiers you will be able to request commissions with video game and cinematic universe characters like Ellie Williams, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow and Judy Alvarez. More characters will be added soon.

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I mean just what is the process for making your images... what programs and et cetera....
I'm using DAZ Studio for scene and character creation, posing, lighting and rendering. After that I'm using Photoshop and Lightroom for postwork.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I'm using DAZ Studio for scene and character creation, posing, lighting and rendering. After that I'm using Photoshop and Lightroom for postwork.
Nice... Would be cool if you told a little about what you do in photoshop and lightroom cause it looks great but maybe a "magician doesnt tell his secrets"??

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Nice... Would be cool if you told a little about what you do in photoshop and lightroom cause it looks great but maybe a "magician doesnt tell his secrets"??
I prepared my own personal filters in PS and LR. And yes, those are trade secrets. ;)

Mr. Vargas

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hello dear followers and fans. My supporters can now download 2021-2023 Basic and Premium Content Packs from my page!

You can also visit and check my new page. Content Packs can also be downloaded on SubscribeStar.

If you guys like my work please consider supporting me. Even minimal support helps me and motivates me to continue my work. :giggle:

MrVargasContentJPG.jpg