VN - Ren'Py - Mrs. Wild [v2024-06-24] [DDfunlol]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Consistently_1nconsistent

This is not a VN. What the fuck is with the password shit? Why is their no story? What the fuck is happening in this freaky friday SyFy original after school special mashup? If you can answer this ... you've won the internet. Today. Here. Right now.

All joking aside, I'm all for just making shit to fap to. Hell I applaud it in most cases. But I do feel like stories should have something more to them than just "then this happened and they fucked" to string everything together. But that clearly wasn't the goal and each episode unfolds like it's a 12 year old telling a story. I will say the models are decent and the animations aren't terrible. They're not necessarily good, but eye of the beholder and all that. Personally, I could have gone without the dog dicking but it is what it is. In the end, I can't make any of the scenes make sense from one to the next. It's like a series taking place in an insane persons mind. I mean I can't even understand why Mrs. Wild is angry with her son, during the Freaky Friday shit, for fucking her ass when she was fine with having a baseball bat up it just two episodes prior. Make it make sense.

I want you to know there is a character introduction episode which is largely pointless and specifically designed to make the reader aware of how absolutely mind numbingly bad the storytelling will be. And I highly recommend everyone read through that before venturing forward. If you can get past that, you're golden. I read it twice and still couldn't give you an answer as to what the fuck I saw though. But rather than dwell on it, I decided to read the rest. Kind of wish I had saved the brain cells, to be honest, but here I am.

Basically, this is the equivalent of a SyFy original. It's entertaining for about 30 minutes, then you just start making fun of it, and when you've gotten the most out that you just change the channel. If that's your bag, good on you. Seriously, I have no doubt there will be plenty of readers who will absolutely love this. And as I say, you do you. No judgement. But this just wasn't for me. It's by far not the worst thing I've subjected myself to and if I could I'd give it a 2.5/5. It's just meh. I do wish the dev all of the best and hope they've found their audience. Genuinely. And if you like this, please remember that this was uploaded for free for you and I to try out, so at some point take some time to toss something back to the dev. Also be sure to leave a review. Let the dev know what you liked and what you didn't. Cheers.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Milf_Aficionado

I can totally say that this is one of the best games in this sector. Totally original and humorous. MC is total milf and her relations with her family, neighbors and other people is super kinky. Scenarios are very great, especially nerd guy and nyphomaniac. Really hoping to see more and hotter chapters of this game. Thanks a lot.

%100 recommended.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mydoom

I liked what I saw), there are interesting ideas for the future, I hope the stories with a pet will be revealed and will develop. This is interesting. You can find a lot of intriguing stuff in the game files. ;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Karcosa

great game, i enjoy the games by this dev, but this one is fun and has amazing art and beautiful animations, unlucky that it seems to be that is not prio for him, but its ok, some updates once in a while are fine. The design of the main female mc is amazing and its a funny game, like most of his work.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Erostraus

this is a good game. I love anthology games like this. this one is going to be fun to play as it comes out. hope yall enjoy it as much as i have. characters are fun and the stories are funny and hot. GLHF