Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You want commitment, and take a look into these eyes.
They burn with fire, Yeah, until the end of time.
And I would do anything, I'd beg, I'd steal,
I'd die to have you in theses arms tonight.
Baby I want you like the roses want the rain,
You know I need you like a poet needs the pain.
And I would give anything. My blood, my love, my life.
If you were in these arms tonight. Janet14 copy.jpg

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Thought I would jump back into this thread.

J: Gene, honey, you have grown up into a wonderfully equipped young man. Make sure you don't tell anyone about this, not even your mother.
G: Thank you Miss Janet, I have never felt anything as warm and safe. I want to stay here forever!
J: I know dear, but I need a moment to catch my breath and I don't think your mother would approve if she found out.
G: Whatever you say, Miss Janet.
J: By the way, Gene, our friend Nicole wants you to stop by when you have some time.
G: Of course Miss Janet.

Janet_Gene_MsD_01_F95.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thought I would jump back into this thread.

J: Gene, honey, you have grown up into a wonderfully equipped young man. Make sure you don't tell anyone about this, not even your mother.
G: Thank you Miss Janet, I have never felt anything as warm and safe. I want to stay here forever!
J: I know dear, but I need a moment to catch my breath and I don't think your mother would approve if she found out.
G: Whatever you say, Miss Janet.
J: By the way, Gene, our friend Nicole wants you to stop by when you have some time.
G: Of course Miss Janet.

View attachment 2600994
Welcome back

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
You want commitment, and take a look into these eyes.
They burn with fire, Yeah, until the end of time.
And I would do anything, I'd beg, I'd steal,
I'd die to have you in theses arms tonight.
Baby I want you like the roses want the rain,
You know I need you like a poet needs the pain.
And I would give anything. My blood, my love, my life.
If you were in these arms tonight. View attachment 2587253
I don't see Jon Bon Jovi anywhere in this scene!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I am hoping someone on this thread can give me a hand. I had to rebuild my DAZ library and some of my files are missing and I need to recreate them. In particular I am trying to rebuild Nicole and when I load the original provided here I noticed that all the skin textures were done with SkinBuilder. Of course those are all missing. Does anyone have those texture files and could possibly upload them here? Or at the least can someone tell me what was changed or added to the skins?

They are not in the shared directory at the beginning of this thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: T-oxygen

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am hoping someone on this thread can give me a hand. I had to rebuild my DAZ library and some of my files are missing and I need to recreate them. In particular I am trying to rebuild Nicole and when I load the original provided here I noticed that all the skin textures were done with SkinBuilder. Of course those are all missing. Does anyone have those texture files and could possibly upload them here? Or at the least can someone tell me what was changed or added to the skins?

They are not in the shared directory at the beginning of this thread.
We don't have the skin textures that he used but I can send my duf file of Nicole if you want but thesea are the assets that we use

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes