Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you, i have a lot to learn thou where daz is concern, is a pretty stuffy program from my exploration so far.
A sculpting program would suit me better to be honest.
:ROFLMAO:Daz is easy:ROFLMAO:When it works:ROFLMAO:.
Which is not very often:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
:ROFLMAO:Daz is easy:ROFLMAO:When it works:ROFLMAO:.
Which is not very often:ROFLMAO:
I admit it feels slippery at times, but i'm not that intimate to speak with certainty, so i'll take your word for it, but it does have some options there, like geometry editing and morphing and d-force and all the simulating elements, there is some deepness to it, but it feels a bit over complicated, in the sense that feels a bit too unorganized at places.

But like i said i don't know as much as you guys.

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I admit it feels slippery at times, but i'm not that intimate to speak with certainty, so i'll take your word for it, but it does have some options there, like geometry editing and morphing and d-force and all the simulating elements, there is some deepness to it, but it feels a bit over complicated, in the sense that feels a bit too unorganized at places.

But like i said i don't know as much as you guys.
The 2nd render has two images on it,something I have never done before,so there is always something new to try.

Reactions: Lanxorn and Krull

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'll give you a little tip for the way looks better
For such images that have an dark background and foreground, you should go to camera raw filter and click on curve tab then select the two points that marked in the image below and choose the number 15 for the output. before using any kind of color presets (LUTs).
2.JPG
Good Luck!

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
For such images that have an dark background and foreground, you should go to camera raw filter and click on curve tab then select the two points that marked in the image below and choose the number 15 for the output. before using any kind of color presets (LUTs).
View attachment 3286398
Good Luck!
I have used this method and you can get some striking results

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 3286398
Good Luck!
Thanks you for advice. I try it on my next works.
This is not end of this set :)

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
View attachment 3286398
Good Luck!
This gives a simple explanation on lifting and crushing blacks.
And combine that with this understanding of curves for expanding further.
curve.png

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
for .duf
First problem.
The eyeball is smaller than it should be. Have control the scale eyeball because some poses change it
1.png

Second problem.
The geometry of the model sometimes behaves strangely.
2.png

Third problem
. It's more of a headache than a problem, apply textures and all surface settings from G8 to G9
Put it %AppData%\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\temp\textureConvert\

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes