Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Reactions: ghost1122

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what g8 female is wander based on?
I don't remember if I posted my own scene subset in here or not. I'll do it again. I think this was based on one of Old Dog's posts with some of my own adjustments. Credits to him. Here's what I have anyhow as my memory is fuzzy on this. hehehe...

Wanda (G8F) Assets
Character:
Head: Rose HD and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female & Ryleigh HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:

Misc Morphs:

Noemi HD & Smile HD Expression for Genesis 8 Female
200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)
Killer Legs 2.0 Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

Bellerose HD for Genesis 8 Female
Super Curves Remastered - G8 and 8.1 Female

And my own scene subset which probably requires all of the above morphs: View attachment Wanda (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Wanda (G8F) - Centerfold.png

Last edited:

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't remember if I posted my own scene subset in here or not. I'll do it again. I think this was based on one of Old Dog's posts with some of my own adjustments. Credits to him. Here's what I have anyhow as my memory is fuzzy on this. hehehe...

Wanda (G8F) Assets
Character:
Head: Rose HD and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female & Ryleigh HD for Genesis 8 Female
Hair:

Misc Morphs:

Noemi HD & Smile HD Expression for Genesis 8 Female
200 Plus Head and Face Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Male(s)
Killer Legs 2.0 Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

Bellerose HD for Genesis 8 Female
Super Curves Remastered - G8 and 8.1 Female

And my own scene subset which probably requires all of the above morphs: View attachment 3352282

View attachment 3352281
You should ask a mod to pin them on the front page.
Great work

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
Its a pity that Pop no longer seems willing to share the duf files anymore
You don't need them. Even without them, you both have created an amazing models.
You just need more cool and realistic poses and more sex in your renders)

<3

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Realistic poses and better environments.
Sex renders I aint too bothered about as you can probably tell from my AwAm renders :LOL:
I will get get back to doing more renders when I have more free time
I understand you.
I also don't have enough free time after work. That's why I installed DAZ at my work PC :)

Reactions: Old Sea Dog

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Its a pity that Pop no longer seems willing to share the duf files anymore
There are a lot of devs like this, not sure if it is not wanting to help or just not caring enough. Got the same from APA (Moving Out dev). He gave me the two main LIs then made a few comments of how much he liked the renders I did, then when I asked for a couple more characters, he basically ghosted me. I think the original dev for Long Story Short did the same thing to someone else, just ignores all requests even for simple guidance.

Not placing blame here on anyone, just think it is just a lack of interest on some devs parts. They don't see value in having a Fan Art following.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are a lot of devs like this, not sure if it is not wanting to help or just not caring enough. Got the same from APA (Moving Out dev). He gave me the two main LIs then made a few comments of how much he liked the renders I did, then when I asked for a couple more characters, he basically ghosted me. I think the original dev for Long Story Short did the same thing to someone else, just ignores all requests even for simple guidance.

Not placing blame here on anyone, just think it is just a lack of interest on some devs parts. They don't see value in having a Fan Art following.
He did change as he was all for it at the start and even wanted me to be a mod on the forum.
I guess maybe the game takes up a lot more of his time now.

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
Don't forget about the IRL moment. Anything can happen.
We are creating fan art, and if the developer wants, he will make a comment about it.

Reactions: Old Sea Dog

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
Assets for Ms denvers but be warned you will need to find a lot of assets
I downloaded your models (thanks, by the way), but there is something i doubt. I looked all game arts to fugure things out, but i didn't find any pictures, where i can compare Wanda and Janet properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is their height really so different? Maybe, the Wanda's model should be scaled down a little bit? From what I’ve seen in the game, I think they should be about the same height. Or i'm wrong?

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I downloaded your models (thanks, by the way), but there is something i doubt. I looked all game arts to fugure things out, but i didn't find any pictures, where i can compare Wanda and Janet properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is their height really so different? Maybe, the Wanda's model should be scaled down a little bit? From what I’ve seen in the game, I think they should be about the same height. Or i'm wrong?
You can alter thier hieght yourself but daz itself can mess things up when you load them also camera angles can affect it too.
There are too many things that can affect the hieght starting from the creator onwards

Reactions: Night Hacker

mrqwer

Feb 6, 2022
You can alter thier hieght yourself but daz itself can mess things up when you load them also camera angles can affect it too.
There are too many things that can affect the hieght starting from the creator onwards
Yes, i can alter their height, but i would characters models to be as close to original as possible.

Old Sea Dog

Formerly 'Old Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, i can alter their height, but i would characters models to be as close to original as possible.
He may of altered the models them selves so unless you get both standing together.
I will be posting a render of Wanda and Nicole side by side and they are they same hieght

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I generally stick to Daz's default height most of the time as it can be scaled easily if the end user wishes. I just don't feel like looking over dozens of game images and trying to figure out height.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I generally stick to Daz's default height most of the time as it can be scaled easily if the end user wishes. I just don't feel like looking over dozens of game images and trying to figure out height.
I noticed that about some of your character dufs. I load them and then say, why the f*** is this girl so tall. :ROFLMAO: Still your work on these is exemplary.

Of course if it is a main character a lot of devs twist every dial they can find, then secondary characters are all at the default G8 height.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes