Fan Art Ms.Denvers Fan Art Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
I lost my Content Library. (RIP Fu@%#ing SSD)
I decided to update DAZ... My worst decision... Don't do this. 4.22 really sucks.
The preview of the Iray in the viewport could not switch for several minutes. I had a moment that didn't switch at all. I waited 25 minutes. Same scene in 4.21 perfect switching a couple of seconds.
It was possible to start rendering from the fifth or sixth time, I had to restart the DAZ, and sometimes the PC.

How does it suck to rebuild everything from the beginning.
Faye is the first model I've restored :love:
I feel your pain. In my ssd cloned upgrade a few months ago, the A-to-Z and categories tabs are 90 percent empty. (The place I used to find needed assets.) I have all the assets but they don't show up in either spot. Any new assets I download there's a 50-50 chance they will show up there or not. I reinstalled Daz a couple times - google search - nothing helped. Now I have to hunt through all assets individually to find anything. Good times.

As always your renders look great. Good luck with your recovery efforts.

Reactions: Lanxorn

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
I feel your pain. In my ssd cloned upgrade a few months ago, the A-to-Z and categories tabs are 90 percent empty. (The place I used to find needed assets.) I have all the assets but they don't show up in either spot. Any new assets I download there's a 50-50 chance they will show up there or not. I reinstalled Daz a couple times - google search - nothing helped. Now I have to hunt through all assets individually to find anything. Good times.

As always your renders look great. Good luck with your recovery efforts.
Nah. I've given up on trying. Repair M2 SSD is not a cheap pleasure, and in 90% of cases it is not successful.
I'm collect a new content library :)
Thank you and I wish you to solve your problem too.

Reactions: ghost1122

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
if you are talking about about using OBJ in daz then yes you can and they are very easy to install.
Maybe to import in blender?
I did some more looking around, i didn't found anything concrete, but it does seems it's optional content, i was asking for space management cause some are big, basically just as big as the package labeled for daz and there's no point in having both if you don't use other programs for the OBJ files.
As an example of what i was talking about:
P.S. : sorry to hear about the loss of your ssd Lanxorn , i witness the frying of a seasonic power supply, quality is dying.

Last edited:

Lanxorn

Jun 13, 2019
SPA Guest
- Do you have "special service" in SPA center?
Administrator Wanda
- Sure. This is Lois and she will make "happy ending" of your massage
spa_service_01-1.png

Administrator Nicole
- Yea. This is Faye, she will be happy to serve you until the end of the session.
spa_service_02-1.png

The quality sucks. The stage was overloaded and it was impossible to fit everyone at once.

p.s. After this render, my ssd died :)

Ezrida519

Feb 9, 2022
Can anyone identify which set is pictured here? This is right before she goes into the diner with Terrance. They go into the Sunnyvale Diner, but that's a separate prop and not part of this larger scene.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 071603.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes