4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the last, I dont know, but in the prev one yes
So we could say that the sister teaser was before the reception teaser so could her sister of said something or maybe she is going to visit somebody like Faye

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So we could say that the sister teaser was before the reception teaser so could her sister of said something or maybe she is going to visit somebody like Faye
It seems to me that all the teasers belong to event 2_3, with Wanda's sister, Nicole

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
So, there are 2 events, 2 Folders, we already know that there are almost 400 already rendered, among the 431 there could be scenes created but not rendered. Anyway, 400 renders in 3 weeks is a very good number, and shows us how many can be created when the script exists.
Wrong analysis

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Wrong analysis
They're just renders, no .blend files, so the 2 events :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Options:
1. we have 2 folders, one with .blend files and the other folder with renders.
2. If it were the 2 updates, the published one and the next update, there would be too few files.

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
Options:
2. If it were the 2 updates, the published one and the next update, there would be too few files.
As mentioned in my signature, I render about 9 renders per day. So there's no way I could have done 430 renders in those 23 days.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As mentioned in my signature, I render about 9 renders per day. So there's no way I could have done 430 renders in those 23 days.
OK then, most likely option 1
Options:

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes