4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Easy, I don't pretend to be smart.
I'm just saying AI have been trained with faces and busts, hands, palms much less. That's why they don't come out well.
And in your picture the right hand doesn't look good.
As far as I know Adobe created their own AI, but it's still behind the others.
I agree that AI does suck with hands and other parts of the body, sucks even more if you ask Ai to write a story about end of the world

You asked about the left hand in the pocket, I wanted to provide you with the full answer so you may understand, I am not being nasty to you or anything or thinking your being a smart ass, but I did want to provide how I made the image

I never used DALLE3 so I don't know if that is any better, think that is more for 3d animators than just someone that likes drawing and art, I have always used photoshop with the tablet or just normal pen and paper and currently learning Unreal Engine & After Effects, but I am no pro at those yet

The question was the face, the face pose I used is from the photoshoot in game, (this is how I draw faces to look the same as what i am drawing) I have only drawn Wanda a few times, after I get use to using a template of her face (base layer in photoshop) (if a real person was in front of me, I could draw them easily because they are their)

I just use the template to get the features correct, then I am able to remake the face without the template as a guide, then I added it to a blank head I already made, I added a new layer to redraw the face to make it clear (tracing the image from a template if that makes sense so the features look like Wanda) after the head and face was ready, then I made the neck and breasts and hoodie, after that, I did use AI to add fill in part of her hair, but the face is not AI, it was originally from in game which I traced and redrawn to get it more clear in focus / more detail

The original theme I was going for was only top part above her breasts, face and hoodie, the original I have posted just now, that is the one I did first, when I seen the bottom area picture as I was looking for inspiration for different poses for a project for Uni and I seen this bottom area image, I thought that tummy looks sexy, it would look good and would go well with the top part of what I made with Wanda, So I tried it

If your into art, drawing, any artist may agree with me on this, if you see something that you like, that gives you inspiration that moment on a drawing, your going to draw / paint and then maybe, you see something that would make the drawing you just made even better, your going to try and enhance what you already made to make it perfect

If I made this whole image myself, I would have said, I made this wallpaper of Wanda or whoever I made, but because part of the image was not mine so I said, Wanda Wallpaper, I don't know who made the bottom area part as I was looking for different poses for a project for Uni when I seen it, but I seen it after I already made it what I was going for, but I wanted to see if it would look good, if I used AI to make an image I would have said, I have used AI, have done it in the past posts

I did use AI for the hair so it all blended and looked right, I did use AI for the background because originally it was black background and used AI to get the background theme to suit the image

• Red Heart
Reactions: nexer and Udayana

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree that AI does suck with hands and other parts of the body, sucks even more if you ask Ai to write a story about end of the world

You asked about the left hand in the pocket, I wanted to provide you with the full answer so you may understand, I am not being nasty to you or anything or thinking your being a smart ass, but I did want to provide how I made the image

I never used DALLE3 so I don't know if that is any better, think that is more for 3d animators than just someone that likes drawing and art, I have always used photoshop with the tablet or just normal pen and paper and currently learning Unreal Engine & After Effects, but I am no pro at those yet

The question was the face, the face pose I used is from the photoshoot in game, (this is how I draw faces to look the same as what i am drawing) I have only drawn Wanda a few times, after I get use to using a template of her face (base layer in photoshop) (if a real person was in front of me, I could draw them easily because they are their)

I just use the template to get the features correct, then I am able to remake the face without the template as a guide, then I added it to a blank head I already made, I added a new layer to redraw the face to make it clear (tracing the image from a template if that makes sense so the features look like Wanda) after the head and face was ready, then I made the neck and breasts and hoodie, after that, I did use AI to add fill in part of her hair, but the face is not AI, it was originally from in game which I traced and redrawn to get it more clear in focus / more detail

The original theme I was going for was only top part above her breasts, face and hoodie, the original I have posted just now, that is the one I did first, when I seen the bottom area picture as I was looking for inspiration for different poses for a project for Uni and I seen this bottom area image, I thought that tummy looks sexy, it would look good and would go well with the top part of what I made with Wanda, So I tried it

If your into art, drawing, any artist may agree with me on this, if you see something that you like, that gives you inspiration that moment on a drawing, your going to draw / paint and then maybe, you see something that would make the drawing you just made even better, your going to try and enhance what you already made to make it perfect

If I made this whole image myself, I would have said, I made this wallpaper of Wanda or whoever I made, but because part of the image was not mine so I said, Wanda Wallpaper, I don't know who made the bottom area part as I was looking for different poses for a project for Uni when I seen it, but I seen it after I already made it what I was going for, but I wanted to see if it would look good, if I used AI to make an image I would have said, I have used AI, have done it in the past posts

I did use AI for the hair so it all blended and looked right, I did use AI for the background because originally it was black background and used AI to get the background theme to suit the image
Well, what can I say? I copied the 2 faces so I could compare them, and you did a very good job.
It's not easy to replicate faces, there are some games that try to copy celebrity faces, but what you did is very well done.
1696790184627.png

You're talking about Uni, I hope it's not Fine Arts, it's going to be difficult for you to find a job.

Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Well, what can I say? I copied the 2 faces so I could compare them, and you did a very good job.
It's not easy to replicate faces, there are some games that try to copy celebrity faces, but what you did is very well done.
View attachment 2990480

You're talking about Uni, I hope it's not Fine Arts, it's going to be difficult for you to find a job.
Studying Games Art & Amination and Art, the art course is mainly just for me personally, because I love drawing, oil painting and creating my own art work, games art and amination is mainly where I want to end up working with, mainly for creating backdrops, worlds, buildings, character creation

Thanks for your kind words anyway, the graphics tablet helps a lot as it makes it easier where I am able to zoom in on areas

Reactions: afterlights

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Studying Games Art & Amination and Art, the art course is mainly just for me personally, because I love drawing, oil painting and creating my own art work, games art and amination is mainly where I want to end up working with, mainly for creating backdrops, worlds, buildings, character creation

Thanks for your kind words anyway, the graphics tablet helps a lot as it makes it easier where I am able to zoom in on areas
It's animation, right?
Where you want to end up in a few years will be very complicated. AI is still young, but if we were to follow the trend .... :unsure:
Take a look at this

and the demo

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's animation, right?
Where you want to end up in a few years will be very complicated. AI is still young, but if we were to follow the trend .... :unsure:
Take a look at this

and the demo
yeah animation, sorry, i am on my last year at uni, I thought Unreal Engine was a game changer, still waiting for the Matrix game lol as the demo looked so amazing on PS5

I am not sure if that would take over gaming creation as a whole anytime soon, watched a video on their YT channel, the character creation needs a lot of work to get that right, might help make better VR games or help smaller indie publishers / individual devs, might even help make better adult VN games (if adult content is allowed) but AAA games like GTA or Call Of Duty or Tomb Raider, Horizon, Last of Us and so on, by the look of it, its a good idea, if they can get it right / realistic like Unreal Engine or RAGE engine then it will be a game changer for future games

Reactions: nexer
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes