4.10 star(s) 40 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Wait, so the update was just going to Harry's house primarily and then talking to some old dude at the end?
It has a section with Gene at the end, including Wanda going topless for the first time.
If you avoided that it's mainly the Harry+Ben thing i guess.

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
Another one of those games that continually introduces new characters until the story gets bogged down in an ocean of boring.
When the developer doesn't have a story and has to continue to add characters in order to stretch the game out indefinitely, you end up with a plot with very little progress.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Another one of those games that continually introduces new characters until the story gets bogged down in an ocean of boring.
When the developer doesn't have a story and has to continue to add characters in order to stretch the game out indefinitely, you end up with a plot with very little progress.
Like BatT by ZeGamEz . It was straight romance story, but now it is fetishes crap collection

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
i really like this update... very nice intro of Harry as a new character. I'm not into incest so i can't say anything about the second part, but first part is promising and i can't wait to see how it develops with Harry and Terrance.
Thank you for your words about the update. There will be more content between Wanda & Harry.

DELETE all except TERRENCE
(AWAM all except SAM)
No one is getting deleted but the story is being structured so you can play paths exclusively with the characters you like the most.

There will also be more content between Wanda & Terrance.

Gene is one of the most important characters in the story and one of the closest to Wanda besides Faye and Lois so his content will also be very important to the game and the story between Wanda & Gene.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes