4.00 star(s) 37 Votes

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I really liked the update. Too short for sure, but every scene was nicely done, beautiful renders, thoughtful dialog, etc. Ms. Denvers #1 for me at the moment.

Honestly best part for me was the time forward (two weeks). I wish other devs would follow suit since it makes the progression of relationship building more believable (looking at Her Desire). And I thoroughly enjoyed the narration during that time frame, such as Faye:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just that narration alone hits the mark for me.

So fucked up we don't get to see what was on Nicole's note though

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
well there is an error in the game/choices, i chose NOT to get help from Ben for the school, but later on it says i did.

Oct 9, 2023
This update was just dumb. Everything seemed rushed. Two weeks go by, tons of characters are just dropped in mysteriously with no context and then abruptly abandoned. It all ruined the flow of the story; the mysterious introduction of the neighbors kid who happens to be a boy scout from the year 1919 like young Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade. The gay guy and others at the party? New people at school, the whole plot line with Ben helping Wanda out was just breezed over and abandoned, The black kids' Mom and the kid selling his stuff, the whole scene at the nightclub.... NONE of it made any sense - it was like the Dev originally planned a story like AWAM and then decided to do a 180 in this update by just dropping in like 10 characters with no plot to "maybe" erase a bunch of planned story to allow the sex to begin sooner? I'm not sure what the hell just happened but whatever it was just ruined the game.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
This update was just dumb. Everything seemed rushed. Two weeks go by, tons of characters are just dropped in mysteriously with no context and then abruptly abandoned. It all ruined the flow of the story; the mysterious introduction of the neighbors kid who happens to be a boy scout from the year 1919 like young Indiana Jones in the Last Crusade. The gay guy and others at the party? New people at school, the whole plot line with Ben helping Wanda out was just breezed over and abandoned, The black kids' Mom and the kid selling his stuff, the whole scene at the nightclub.... NONE of it made any sense - it was like the Dev originally planned a story like AWAM and then decided to do a 180 in this update by just dropping in like 10 characters with no plot to "maybe" erase a bunch of planned story to allow the sex to begin sooner? I'm not sure what the hell just happened but whatever it was just ruined the game.
Who said any of the new characters were being abandoned? The dev is simply fleshing out the cast of characters for story lines down the road.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
thank you very much :love: but still not working:cry::cry::cry::unsure::sleep:
It sounds strange, if you are sure that you have done everything correctly then if it was me i would delete everything related to the game, packed download unpacked update and the patch, then do a fresh download of both game and patch.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It sounds strange, if you are sure that you have done everything correctly then if it was me i would delete everything related to the game, packed download unpacked update and the patch, then do a fresh download of both game and patch.
thank you very much , but what the incest patch do if the 3 already her children , and yes it works with the patch but please what for ? Sorry:love:

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
well there is an error in the game/choices, i chose NOT to get help from Ben for the school, but later on it says i did.
Nah, there is no error because i went through this scene about an hour ago. I have looked at both options/choices and they are both match their names and confirmed by renderers that follow after them. Perhaps this choice is just an illusion :( and there was no such branch in game created or you are mistaken.

There is another "thing" that is kinda disappoints me.

At the beginning of the novel i had an impression that Denvers family lives in a decent, prestigious private sector, quiet neighborhood (whatever). Which consists of many private houses that can be seen at renders taken on the street in front of the Denvers family house.

screenshot01.png

screenshot02.png screenshot03.png screenshot04.png

But after that, BAM! Your house was teleported directly onto a busy, noisy city street! I want to believe that i will not notice similar changes in this game anymore and the devs will no longer change the foundation. For me personally, it ruins the atmosphere and reduces the impression of the game in general.

screenshot10.png

screenshot11.png screenshot12.png screenshot13.png

(I haven't completed the game update yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: iev

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You're on the pure lesbian path, my main playthrough is the same, I couldn't carry on with this update, I had to use the playthrough that has Gene on, I not sure maybe Old Dog can check if it was a mistake on PopDoggy side by not having the rest after Gene part continue with the lesbian only part?
Here you go save from first image in the new update.
it worked to the end thank you . :love:
dear SexyShelly our friend absalon1977 post a pure lesbian save working fine but you have to use the patch to work and this is my end result and his save is attached to his post included if you want to try it. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Nah, there is no error because i went through this scene about an hour ago. I have looked at both options/choices and they are both match their names and confirmed by renderers that follow after them. Perhaps this choice is just an illusion :( and there was no such branch in game created or you are mistaken.

There is another "thing" that is kinda disappoints me.

At the beginning of the novel i had an impression that Denvers family lives in a decent, prestigious private sector, quiet neighborhood (whatever). Which consists of many private houses that can be seen at renders taken on the street in front of the Denvers family house.

View attachment 3424656

View attachment 3424657 View attachment 3424658 View attachment 3424659

But after that, BAM! Your house was teleported directly onto a busy, noisy city street! I want to believe that i will not notice similar changes in this game anymore and the devs will no longer change the foundation. For me personally, it ruins the atmosphere and reduces the impression of the game in general.

View attachment 3424694

View attachment 3424695 View attachment 3424696 View attachment 3424697

(I haven't completed the game update yet)
when you finish , I want to show you that Terrance haters clan IS NOT ENUF AT ALL.:cry::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fishbrain

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I honestly don't really get why some people complain, at the end of the day, you're getting a game FREE to play, has interesting characters, a story for each character, quality renders and makes you have passion for the game, at the end of the day, some people love Wanda, some hate Terrance, some love girls and hate the guys, some will love the guys and hate the girls

Whatever happened to just enjoy what you're playing?

4.00 star(s) 37 Votes