4.10 star(s) 42 Votes

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
L$P sells a totally fake pg13 game to Patreon with no shota, no incest, no Aiden blackmail, isn’t even called AWAM, think it’s decision of life or something, he emails his uncensored AWAM to his subscribers personally
Ik that very well :) & I think many dev can use this idea

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
But why would dev create a very unimportant character with no future and have him interacted with the MC twice? Also he moved into the same neighborhood ... enough to light up the curiosity inside

Reactions: love sophia

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well, the little dude is, well mannered, polite and, I bet Wanda would love to privately teach him and he is not Terrance, so win win, but teach him in actually teach him, nothing weird like AWAM
Let Sophia teach him then lol....just wondering if he was one of the 3 students of her side job lol

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Well, the little dude is, well mannered, polite and, I bet Wanda would love to privately teach him and he is not Terrance, so win win, but teach him in actually teach him, nothing weird like AWAM
He won't be able to focus on his studies if he has a sexy hourglass milf as his teacher

• Haha
Reactions: BulgariAMARA
4.10 star(s) 42 Votes