4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There is nothing in game for it to be taken down as nobody is related(its a fan made incest patch) and there is no under age sex(shota) so for what reason can be made for taking the web page down?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
There is nothing in game for it to be taken down as nobody is related(its a fan made incest patch) and there is no under age sex(shota) so for what reason can be made for taking the web page down?
The game on the about section says it will contain actions whilst intoxicated and blackmail, two things which are against Patreons TOS..

Patreon has zero tolerance when it comes to works, real or animated, that glorify non-consensual sexual acts such as rape, sexual assault or coerced consent (e.g. under the influence of drugs or alcohol, hypnosis, blackmail)

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Both of the above mentioned are future fetishes and since Pop was mass reported to patron and his page is still up says something and also the fetishes/planned/future are posted on his Patron page.
Exactly, they will be added in the future and once they are in the game it will be breaking Patreon's TOS

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I guess its not breaking any TOS till it's actually in the game
Still seems strange though.

Also who says that blackmail will lead to sex or action while intoxicated means sex?
I know it maybe a reach but we don't know what these may entail.

Surely Ugly old bastids breaks all TOC rules :ROFLMAO:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Still seems strange though.

Also who says that blackmail will lead to sex or action while intoxicated means sex?
I know it maybe a reach but we don't know what these may entail.

Surely Ugly old bastids breaks all TOC rules :ROFLMAO:
This an an AVN (obviously), you really think the future blackmail stuff and actions whilst intoxicated won't contain anything sexual related? come on now..

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
The game on the about section says it will contain actions whilst intoxicated and blackmail, two things which are against Patreons TOS..

Patreon has zero tolerance when it comes to works, real or animated, that glorify non-consensual sexual acts such as rape, sexual assault or coerced consent (e.g. under the influence of drugs or alcohol, hypnosis, blackmail)
I find it ridiculous because this happen in movies and other video games, why can't you depicts a story about things happening
A thriller novelist can't be on patreon or is it good because it's only texts?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes