4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
OMG nobody asked you to click the spoiler tab, STOP clicking things that say SPOILER then...
lol nobody's talking to you anyways..just wait for 1 day atleast so that others can play..yea you guys played it's good...my point was nobody asked to give spoilers....if someone has asked then sure share it...but just giving away everything just to spoil other curiosity is not done man

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
lol nobody's talking to you anyways..just wait for 1 day atleast so that others can play..yea you guys played it's good...my point was nobody asked to give spoilers....if someone has asked then sure share it...but just giving away everything just to spoil other curiosity is not done man
His point is only a complete idiot clicks a spoiler tag and doesn't expect to see spoilers. Whining about something that 100% within your control to avoid is ridiculous dude.

It's like reading the "Do NOT Drink" label on a bottle of bleach and drinking it anyway then trying to excuse your behavior by saying "Well sometimes people put soda in those bottles... how was I to Know?!?".

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I caved and played it, but it's just another case of blue balls, even after seeing all the encrypted files from part 2. Feels like déjà vu... but it's good to see that Wanda received the much-needed makeover :D

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
His point is only a complete idiot clicks a spoiler tag and doesn't expect to see spoilers. Whining about something that 100% within your control to avoid is ridiculous dude.

It's like reading the "Do NOT Drink" label on a bottle of bleach and drinking it anyway then trying to excuse your behavior by saying "Well sometimes people put soda in those bottles... how was I to Know?!?".
My point was not to share until someone asked that's all. You can argue all you want being offensive about it. I already said people share fan art or something as a spoiler so I took it that way...But it was a genuine request that's all. rest you all can be proud of ruining other's fun all you want and be offensive about it.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I already said people share fan art or something as a spoiler so I took it that way...
Spoilers tags literally mean "Do not click this unless you want to see spoilers".... justify your rationale all you want it doesn't change the fact that if you click a spoiler tag then expect to see spoilers.

Assuming otherwise is the surest way to look like a fool... which you've accomplished.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Spoilers tags literally mean "Do not click this unless you want to see spoilers".... justify your rationale all you want it doesn't change the fact that if you click a spoiler tag then expect to see spoilers.

Assuming otherwise is the surest way to look like a fool... which you've accomplished.
Dude just stop sharing spoiler within 5 min of release..and feel like you are superman dumbass....justifying your idiocracy by ruining others fun doesnt make you a santa claus dumbo like ohh I put spoiler tag ...stupid

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Dude just stop sharing spoiler within 5 min of release..and feel like you are superman dumbass....justifying your idiocracy by ruining others fun doesnt make you a santa claus dumbo like ohh I put spoiler tag ...stupid
Yo fucktard... I'm NOT the one who shared it. I'm the one calling you out on your stupidity for clicking the spoiler link and whining like a Karen.

Not only too stupid to resist clicking a link but too stupid to remember whose spoiler link you clicked.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yo fucktard... I'm NOT the one who shared it. I'm the one calling you out on your stupidity for clicking the spoiler link and whining like a Karen.

Not only too stupid to resist clicking a link but too stupid to remember whose spoiler link you clicked.
just fuck off already ..if you havent shared then stop defending it...dumbass go find someone else to bother idiot

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes