4.10 star(s) 44 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Fwiw people spoiler all kinds of shit on this board and less than half are actual spoiler renders. Anyone here knows this. Both points are valid.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023
GO TERRENCE GO! GET SOME YOU BOAH!

And whole rest of you can start crying now. :devilish::poop:

I don't want to upset you, but the future of Terrance's fans is uncertain because your idol time is coming to an end.
The event dedicated to Terrance in update 007 is already coming to it's final, but baby Lois update is just only approaching.
Then we have Janet & Gene, Nicole & Faye, Randy mommas boy, footsucker Harry and even awesome old and ugly bastards Rick or Gavin who later will appear.

So the only fans that should be having a sadie mood is Terrance band because the next event with him will happen somewhere in the middle 2026 :LOL:

My condolences :ROFLMAO:
Lets drink to it.gif

Last edited:

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
I don't want to upset you, but the future of Terrance's fans is uncertain because your idol time is coming to an end.
The event dedicated to Terrance in update 007 is already coming to it's final, but baby Lois update is just only approaching.
Then we have Janet & Gene, Nicole & Faye, Randy mommas boy, footsucker Harry and even awesome old and ugly bastards Rick or Gavin who later will appear.

So the only fans that should be having a sadie mood is Terrance band because the next event with him will happen somewhere in the middle 2026 :LOL:

My condolences :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3748676
And so it will go for everyone for their fav characters. We're all in the same boat, just sitting in different sections of it.

Reactions: athreusclouds

Unrecover

Mar 6, 2019
I'm excited about this update because something interesting is about to happen to Wanda, but still, I wish that the first men or women who can get the apple from Wanda were from her household, because it's like ntr to me if they got it first. Just my expression.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes