4.10 star(s) 44 Votes
Jun 9, 2017
I don't want to upset you, but the future of Terrance's fans is uncertain because your idol time is coming to an end.
The event dedicated to Terrance in update 007 is already coming to it's final, but baby Lois update is just only approaching.
Then we have Janet & Gene, Nicole & Faye, Randy mommas boy, footsucker Harry and even awesome old and ugly bastards Rick or Gavin who later will appear.

So the only fans that should be having a sadie mood is Terrance band because the next event with him will happen somewhere in the middle 2026 :LOL:

My condolences :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3748676
I died just a little bit...
(died just a little bit)
DIED JUST A LITTLE BIT!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is so much bullshit in this game. I don't want to have a romance with Terrance, but the game doesn't continue. Love continues when I experience it. This game does not give free choices.
This update was mainly him, next part will have the Lois scene. I'm not even downloading this one lol so when I finally do I'll have short Janet, short Gene and the Lois event.

qwerty merty

Jan 29, 2024
Is this the part 2?
Yes, this is a unique offer, special for ya. Part 2 free of charge - 10 days before the official release ;)

There is so much bullshit in this game. I don't want to have a romance with Terrance, but the game doesn't continue. Love continues when I experience it. This game does not give free choices.
Well the game is under development so what else did you expect?
The current update is dedicated to Terrance the Cuckroach.
The next one will be released for paying patrons at the end of this month and will be dedicated to Lois.

And then we will wait for new updates with other characters again.
Try to find a game in the name of which there is a word - [Completed].
It's the game that have a full content according to their plot. You won't have such disappointments in them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
This update was mainly him, next part will have the Lois scene. I'm not even downloading this one lol so when I finally do I'll have short Janet, short Gene and the Lois event.
Wish it would've continued where it left off as hell could have easily had Wanda go home drunk and Faye take advantage of the situation but alas no jumps to dumb Terrance bs

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes